Going to a hypnotherapy tonight

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Going to a hypnotherapist tonight

For a friend to quit smoking and for me to keep the weight off..$5 anyone else going or want to go with? :whistle:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
While you're there, ask the hypnotist if he can give us a group discount for people with aggression issues.

Butterflygirl

I thought this forum was to talk about horses, not stupid stuff like this! you all treat this like its your own chat room.. I want to read horse stuff not about you all going to some hypnosis stuff

Last edited:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I went to one last year at Higher Ed. Didn't work. Didn't help that a bunch of people I knew were there and we kept giggling. However, they said if we bought the $100 worth of CD's to listen to, it would work. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I thought this forum was to talk about horses, not stupid stuff like this! you all treat this like its your own chat room.. I want to read horse stuff not about you all going to some hypnosis stuff

:jameo: Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
the first time I quit smoking, I went with hypnosis and it stuck for 1.5 yrs. A few years later I tried one of those group hypnosis places and it didnt work. This time patches and classes and wala. No smoke anymore. been 1.5 years this time and sticking.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
the first time I quit smoking, I went with hypnosis and it stuck for 1.5 yrs. A few years later I tried one of those group hypnosis places and it didnt work. This time patches and classes and wala. No smoke anymore. been 1.5 years this time and sticking.

congrats....whatever works!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

There are already 10,385 horsey treads in here - how much horse reading can you possibly do?

MMDad

Lem Putt
For a friend to quit smoking and for me to keep the weight off..$5 anyone else going or want to go with? :whistle:

I wish I had seen this last night. I would have paid the hypnotist to make you think you were a chicken just to see you sitting around all day trying to lay an egg.