Good Hair Salons in the Saint Mary's area?

SimplySouthern

Super Coolident
Hello all! :howdy:

I am in desperate need of a hair cut. Since moving down here from Montgomery County I have yet to find a place I like. The hair dresser I went to for the past 7 years moved back to England last month :)cds:) so I am in need of a new one asap!

Which places do you all swear by? Thanks!

J

jp2854

I go to shear innovations to a lady by the name of tina she does a good job. In the past I went to the salon and to a lady named bren and she did a good job too. I also went to julia over in solomons can't remember the name of her shop though.

sockgirl77

Joie Salon and Spa in Callaway. It's in the same shopping center as Food Lion. I swear by Amanda who runs the place. She's great. She offers 10% off of your first visit! 240-237-8044

L

luckystar

Christy at Bella in California, MD if that's any closer to you. My parents and I are fans. I just went in to get a cut and she wasn't available, a girl named Katie did a really nice job, and was very sweet.

lbreder

2into4
Bella is a wonderful place! I love Christie, friend shes awesome and does a wonderful job, especially with my type of hair. Katie does my sisters hair, so she happy with that. Andrea colored mine about 3 weeks ago and shes a sweetheart. They all seem to be so kind and never make you feel uncomfortable.

Michelen301

Where is Christie?

I just stopped in Bella salon today to make an appointment with Christie and was given an appointment for April 8th. I've heard a lot of good comments about her from various people and now this post. When I got home to check my calendar, I noticed a conflict so I called Bella to change the appointment. I find out only several hours later that she no longer works there as of last week. (someone must have not gotten the memo) They would not tell me where she went, so now I'm curious, and a bit baffled too, but does anyone know where she went?

sockgirl77

I just stopped in Bella salon today to make an appointment with Christie and was given an appointment for April 8th. I've heard a lot of good comments about her from various people and now this post. When I got home to check my calendar, I noticed a conflict so I called Bella to change the appointment. I find out only several hours later that she no longer works there as of last week. (someone must have not gotten the memo) They would not tell me where she went, so now I'm curious, and a bit baffled too, but does anyone know where she went?

Bella will never tell you where you went. I had this issue with the last salon I went to. My girl opened up her own place and they just told me that she quit. They don't want to lose your business. Luckily most hair stylists like to gab and my mom overheard it while she was getting her roots done a few weeks later.

Michelen301

Bella will never tell you where you went. I had this issue with the last salon I went to. My girl opened up her own place and they just told me that she quit. They don't want to lose your business. Luckily most hair stylists like to gab and my mom overheard it while she was getting her roots done a few weeks later.

Yea, when I stopped in I was told I could get my hair done with someone else in 15 minutes and then when I called later there was another sell to have someone else cut my hair. I'm really ready to wait for someone highly recommended from someone who has nothing to sell.

sockgirl77

Yea, when I stopped in I was told I could get my hair done with someone else in 15 minutes and then when I called later there was another sell to have someone else cut my hair. I'm really ready to wait for someone highly recommended from someone who has nothing to sell.

I HIGHLY recommend Amanda @ Joie Salon and Spa in Callaway. 240-237-8044. She's awesome!

kalmd

Oh, that sucks. I was planning to make an appt with her soon. She's only done my hair once, but it was the best haircut/style I've ever had.

sockgirl77

Oh, that sucks. I was planning to make an appt with her soon. She's only done my hair once, but it was the best haircut/style I've ever had.

Search for her on Myspace and Facebook and send her a message. Most of the girls at the 2 salons I've gone to have accounts. :yay:

sexy_pants

She's over at Classic Hair and Nails, which is near ABC and Nicoletti's pizza..

cbb20650

bella has lost all of their good stylists. has anyone figured out that BLUEWATER is the owner making good comments about the salon and stylists.