Good Hair Salons in the Saint Mary's area?

lbreder

2into4
I just need to find someone good and someone who has experience with VERY thick hair. Its sad Christie is gone and I know theres others out there, just hard to find someone you can trust to do the right thing with your hair. Yes, hair grows back but I dont want to pay for something and not be happy and have the notion well at least my hair will grow back.

angelbaby

I went to Hair Cuttery in California (next to Target) and the girl did a really good job. I think her name was Deshaun or Leshaun. I had several pictures I showed her and there was actually another girl working there who had hair that I liked, so she really knew what I wanted. I mainly just got a trim, but I had her give me bangs which I didn't have before. I'm really happy with the job she did.

:yay: She is one of the best in there. Doesn't talk much though. Her name is Lashawn.

I have been going to HairCuttery for about a year now. I really like Jessika. She does excellent hair. I have changed my hair drastically over the past year and everytime she does a great job.

:yay: She is also very good. She's a little more outgoing.

Last edited:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
I went through all the threads and nothing about Expressions of Beauty
( :cds: )
I would highly recommend Jessica or Kristen.
Jessica is my normal stylist- when I do a walk-in and she isn't available Kristen is my second choice.
Both have wonderful personalities and are super friendly.
The salon's owner is always there although she's never cut my hair- I've seen her work and it's great too.
Their prices are comparable to most in the area- Last I recall,
Shampoo, Cut and Blowdry was $35.00- if you get any color services the cut is only $10 or $15 something like that,
Highly recommened!

lbreder

2into4
Does anyone know anything about Hair Port??? A friend of mine goes there all the time and swears by it.