good nail salons?

ashnavygirl143

I love my sailor!
Hey all..it's been awhile since I've last posted...we're moved here, and settled in, still taking some getting used to. We're living on base, in lovell court, not the best housing, but I'm definitely happy we chose to live on base. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any good nail salons around here, I have a big event coming up and want to get all spiffied up, lol! Thanks is advance!

T

toppick08

Hey all..it's been awhile since I've last posted...we're moved here, and settled in, still taking some getting used to. We're living on base, in lovell court, not the best housing, but I'm definitely happy we chose to live on base. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any good nail salons around here, I have a big event coming up and want to get all spiffied up, lol! Thanks is advance!

Toe-nails..??...:drool:

kristin76

Don't go to Spa #1 Nails in the South Colony Shopping center... I was totally ignored the last time I went once they put me in the chair and they did a bad job with the polish.. got all screwed up... i redid my nails as soon as i got home.. I should have just left.

cashncarry

Try doing your nails yourself and avoid nail salons like the plague - which you may get there. I hear so many cases of bacteria, nail infections and unsanitary conditions that I wouldn't go into one if they offered their services for free. No thanks.

sadkins3

There are lots of great salons in St Mary's. Try posting this in the Ladies Room and you will get lots of great advice from the ladies. (I'm in the industry so I try not to be partial.) Good luck! : )

Happygirl

Walking for a cure!!
I go to Expose' nails in Millison Plaza (A couple of doors down from Bit Lots). Try to get David or Sonny. They are the only ones I let do my nails. They both to a great job. I have had the gel type nails for over a year and never any problems with bacteria or fungus.

shanick

I can tell you where NOT TO GO!!!!

Diamond Nail Salon went there once and I will never go back the place is nice but the technician was rude, and he add his tip pretending he made a mistake.:whistle::whistle:

luvmygdaughters

Usually go to Hollywood nails in Leonardtown, they're in the shopping center with the Mckays. My daughters went to one in San Souci and said they were great and very reasonable.

drivingdaisy

I go to Diamond Nails in the Wildewood Center. I think they do a good job.

When I used to get my nails done down here, this is where I would go. That was some years ago however. I'm not sure how they are now.

I've noticed that a lot of places aren't doing as good of a job anymore. It seems like they don't get down to the cuticle with the polish on purpose, so it will seem to grow out faster and then you will have to go back sooner.

LazySmurfette

Usually go to Hollywood nails in Leonardtown, they're in the shopping center with the Mckays. My daughters went to one in San Souci and said they were great and very reasonable.

This is where I went before I moved. I always went to Alan. Loved the way he did my nails (gel) and never had any issues like I did at other places.