GOOD NEWS FOR PIGS - You can go out and drink and drive again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
POOH said:
Other bars have more than that. same have them hidden and some are out in the open.
Mmmm....do you think they have them at the Tiki Bar, by any chance? :shocking: I mean, not that I've ever done anything at the Tiki Bar. Nothing like that. I'm just sayin'.......

Ed Zachary

vraiblonde said:
Mmmm....do you think they have them at the Tiki Bar, by any chance? :shocking: I mean, not that I've ever done anything at the Tiki Bar. Nothing like that. I'm just sayin'.......
The Tiki Bar won't even splurge for a decent sound system. They certainly won't pay for surveillance cameras. Cheap baastads. However, lack of cameras works to my advantage. :yay:

morganj614

Kizzy said:
If they did actually get the officer's on tape drinking it up, I'm sure the brotherhood that exists in the police department, kept it from getting released.

I'm not downing the police, so let me say that, but I just think that if it was Jo Blow the average everyday run of the mill guy, he would have been on channel 4, 5, 7, 9, at 4, 5, 6, and 10/11 news. :ohwell:

It was on channels 4,5 and 9 the next day..I have satellite so I don't get Baltimore channles, only D.C.. I think the county got the tapes and the accident happened with a Trooper.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ed Zachary said:
They certainly won't pay for surveillance cameras.
Well, thank God for that! I mean...not that I care or anything. But, you know, for other people.....

K

Kizzy

morganj614 said:
It was on channels 4,5 and 9 the next day..I have satellite so I don't get Baltimore channles, only D.C.. I think the county got the tapes and the accident happened with a Trooper.

See, I knew I shouldn't hang out here so much. Shesh. I missed fricken video tape ?

:ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
Well, thank God for that! I mean...not that I care or anything. But, you know, for other people.....
PM me what it was ya didn't do that wasn't caught on camera..... :peace:

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:

Yeah, that is really good to know, you know, for other people....

morganj614

Kizzy said:
See, I knew I shouldn't hang out here so much. Shesh. I missed fricken video tape ?

:ohwell:
I knew to watch the news because of the people I knew..as for the Tiki..what goes on at the Tiki stays at the Tiki..LOL..My girlfriend and I got thrown out of the Tiki for talking too loud..UFB considering it is the Tiki..LOL We also got cut off from the Sunday Champagne Brunch at Naughty Gull cuz we said vagina..10 years ago so I hope they have now accepted the word! :lmao:

K

Kizzy

RoseRed said:
That still makes me giggle. :lol:

It does a lot of people. :bawl:

The thing is, I don't get embarrassed very easy, but I know I'll never live that down. :roflmao:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I don't know the little punk, but it really pizzes me off that he got away with practically a slap on his butt. If it were anyone else they would have been arrested immediately and put in jail.

The bottom line is that someone was hurt and the "2 year veteran" (he's 22 yrs. old also) got away with a measly 273.00 fine. Bet Daddy probably paid for his lawyer too.

There's lots of Quade's in St. Mary's county....just goes to show, it's not who you know, it's who you blow. :ohwell:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
vraiblonde said:

:tittytape:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Kizzy said:
It does a lot of people. :bawl:

The thing is, I don't get embarrassed very easy, but I know I'll never live that down. :roflmao:

And you were so nice to share with us so we can help you relive it forever. :huggy:

tomchamp

Not to Mention That.

First) This story first appeared in "the emptyprise" not St.Mary's Today.
Second) The prosecuting attorney has a brother who is also a State Trooper.
Third) Do you think that trooper, who is the brother of the States Attorney, maybe said somthing like, cut him some slack, he's my friend.
Finally) He caused an accident. Then left the scene. Hit and run. Leaving the scene of an accident. Negligent driving? Come on man. This guy knew by leaving the scene, getting home before the cops got there would make it hard, if not impossible to charge him with DUI. His brother should have recused himself from the case.

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

tomchamp said:
First) This story first appeared in "the emptyprise" not St.Mary's Today.
Second) The prosecuting attorney has a brother who is also a State Trooper.
Third) Do you think that trooper, who is the brother of the States Attorney, maybe said somthing like, cut him some slack, he's my friend.
Finnally (Finally)) He caused an accident. Then left the seen (scene). Hit and run. Leaving the seen (scene). of an accident. Negligent driving? Come on man. This guy knew by leaving the seen (scene)., getting home before the cops got there would make it hard, if not impossible to charge him with DUI. His brother should have recused himself from the case.
Hard to take a comment seriously with spelling and grammer like this..... :ohwell: