Good Ole Boy System...

Homeland

is alive and well in Calvert County. It's scary to live here these days. A man can be falsely accused of a crime and his own lawyer can make a backroom deal that he knows nothing about. Then the lawyer can lie to him to make sure he takes the deal the lawyer promised he'd take. And even though he has witnesses to the attorney lying the judge will refuse to allow them to testify. The man paid an attorney to do his job and instead the attorney screws him. I know because I have been a witness to it myself. Be afraid, be very afraid!

I knew you were a waco when you first posted. You would have us believe that you are first, the subject of a frivolous lawsuit where your attorney showed no interest, and now are a witness to a corrupt criminal case. I think justice would be placing you I a padded cell.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Welcome to the world. The bar is over on the left wall, help yourself to some snacks. Please enjoy your stay.

Everyone always thinks stuff only happens in their little corner of Earth but let me assure you that every area has a corrupt legal system, bad drivers, and a crony power network. It's just the way it is.

That said, no.justice, I know how much it sucks to have someone you thought was on your side stab you in the back, while you paid them to do it no less. So here's some sympathy: :huggy:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
My lawyer once asked me what I wanted. I replied "Justice." She laughed in my face. No really, she literally laughed in my face and told me I'd get what the law allows but that doesn't mean justice. My momma always told me, "Nobody told you life was fair." And so I've found out how right she was.

I don't know what the deal is with the OP, but it's likely a trial wouldn't have been won and the back room deal was the best bet. :shrug:

Catman2

I knew you were a waco when you first posted. You would have us believe that you are first, the subject of a frivolous lawsuit where your attorney showed no interest, and now are a witness to a corrupt criminal case. I think justice would be placing you I a padded cell.

Waco is a town in Texas. A person poor mental health can be referred to as a whacko.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
is alive and well in Calvert County. It's scary to live here these days. A man can be falsely accused of a crime and his own lawyer can make a backroom deal that he knows nothing about. Then the lawyer can lie to him to make sure he takes the deal the lawyer promised he'd take. And even though he has witnesses to the attorney lying the judge will refuse to allow them to testify. The man paid an attorney to do his job and instead the attorney screws him. I know because I have been a witness to it myself. Be afraid, be very afraid!

No Justice, no piece! I mean.....wait that's not right....

Crap...I guess I'll just go make an ambiguous post on a forum and expect people to give a crap. :whistle:

C

czygvtwkr

No Justice, no piece! I mean.....wait that's not right....

Crap...I guess I'll just go make an ambiguous post on a forum and expect people to give a crap. :whistle:

What you don't like babbling ambiguous posts? This is all how it starts, pretty soon Bob Dylan will write a song about them to get them out of jail.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
What you don't like babbling ambiguous posts? This is all how it starts, pretty soon Bob Dylan will write a song about them to get them out of jail.

Not Bob Dylan...this is 2013. Maybe Miley Cyrus or one of those cool people.

My underwear needs a chaning'....damn what was it again?

Really Homeland, I was the victim of the frivolous lawsuit with the apathetic lawyer and I have the bills to prove it!

Sounds like things haven't changed. The deals are made at the corner bar or out on the golf course without regard to the person being victimized.