good tattoo parlors

jney

I have been in the area for 7 years now, but the tattoos I have are from other states. I am looking for a place that does good work with fine needles and has a good reputation. I would like to hear thoughts and experiences...good and bad...to decide where I would like to go. Thanks

TWLs wife

jney said:
I have been in the area for 7 years now, but the tattoos I have are from other states. I am looking for a place that does good work with fine needles and has a good reputation. I would like to hear thoughts and experiences...good and bad...to decide where I would like to go. Thanks
Wichide lines is a good place. A old friend of mine owns it. Very clean & they take good care of their clients too. It's in hollywood around the Cooks store.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
TIGGER6035 said:
Wichide lines is a good place. A old friend of mine owns it. Very clean & they take good care of their clients too. It's in hollywood around the Cooks store.
I think tigg meant wicked lines???:huggy:

G

geminigrl

Underground Tattoo. 21800 Shangri La Dr N, PO Box 61, Lexington Park, MD 301-863-2738

:yay:

K

Kizzy

You know a tattoo is permanent right?

Mystic in Waldorf on Rt. 5 is pretty good from what I've heard. I do not have any tattoos. I cannot stand to get 1 needle, so I'm sure not going to sit there and let them stick me with 100's of needles. :ohwell:

Right now, I am saving my money to get my arse moved up to my chest.

:confused: Then again, I'd be real top heavy.

K

Kizzy

good tattoo parlors 10-02-2004 09:46 AM thank you, you are no help to this thrad

I said Mystic

:confused: What did you want me to do? Look up the phone number and map quest it for you? :biteme:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
designerxboi said:
WITHOUT A DOUBT. Go to Alan, he's the best!!
Allen is a great artist, I have known him since he was a teen and when he was in college he used my garage as a studio for his paintings. That was until it caught fire from a lightening strike and he lost some of his work.

He did some work on Susan’s tattoos touching them up and she couldn’t have been happier. Is he still bothered by carpal tunnel syndrome? I know for a while it was giving him a fit.

designerxboi

Ken King said:
Allen is a great artist, I have known him since he was a teen and when he was in college he used my garage as a studio for his paintings. That was until it caught fire from a lightening strike and he lost some of his work.

He did some work on Susan’s tattoos touching them up and she couldn’t have been happier. Is he still bothered by carpal tunnel syndrome? I know for a while it was giving him a fit.

Yeah its still pretty bad, but I think hes trying some new treatments for it. He has done all of mine except 1 (which I got done @ wicked lines tattoo) and of course the one that I get at Wicked Lines bleeds out. They didnt offer to correct it for free and were rude to me. So when I have the money I'm going to have Alan fix it. I would recommend Underground to anyone.

I have heard alot of great things about Red Octopus too. I havent been tattoo'ed there but when I stretched my earlobes out, they did it for me. I already had the plugs to put in so they didnt charge me to do it. Any time I've been there, they have always been very nice and professional about everything.

Last edited:

designerxboi

Kizzy said:
:twitch: Why did you do that? Are they really long, like Dumbo?

lol, no I didnt make them big like a penny (like most people do) the biggest mine ever were or would be are the circumfrence of a pencil. I took them out though and they went back to normal.

K

Kizzy

:shrug: Did you do it just to have longer ear lobes?

Or is it to put more ear rings in or something. I'm not making fun of you or anything, I just never heard of such a thing. :confused:

designerxboi

Kizzy said:
:shrug: Did you do it just to have longer ear lobes?

Or is it to put more ear rings in or something. I'm not making fun of you or anything, I just never heard of such a thing. :confused:

I know your not making fun of me lol.

Imagine your normal earring size, the tiny metal piece that actually goes through your earlobe. now imagine it the size of a pencil going through your earlobe. thats what it means when people stretch their ears, they stretch hole in the earlobe so that big earrings can be put in. I did it cus it was cool looking, but the effect for me went away really quick, so I took mine out after a few months.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kizzy said:
You know a tattoo is permanent right?

Mystic in Waldorf on Rt. 5 is pretty good from what I've heard. I do not have any tattoos. I cannot stand to get 1 needle, so I'm sure not going to sit there and let them stick me with 100's of needles. :ohwell:

Right now, I am saving my money to get my arse moved up to my chest.

:confused: Then again, I'd be real top heavy.
All my friends got their tattoos at Mystic when they turned 18...they now look like shiat and need to be recolored...they looked kinda ghey when they got them to begin with. I got one in Yorktown, VA, and one at Electric Blue in Bel Alton, next to Apehangers. The tattoo artist, Jimmy, has won awards, has a very gentle touch, and does an awesome job. My best friend's dad, a Harley guy, has gotten tattoos there and was very satisfied. My mom got a gorgeous hummingbird on her ankle there too. He and his wife are very helpful and friendly.