good tattoo parlors

K

Kizzy

I guess their reputation didn't hold up to the test of time. A few years ago, everyone raved about how good they were.

GoodEatsFan

Another vote for Underground.. got one done about 4 years back.. still go in for minor touchups every year :) I just got a black tribal armband.. but it's pretty keen ;)

The younger gent did it for me.. can't recall his name :(

Now for piercings.. I thought the Red Octopus did a nice job :)

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
GoodEats, Allen may have done your tat, he doesn't work there anymore from what I've heard. He quit tattooing because of carpal tunnel I think.

I got my tat done at Ink Wizard, right at the intersection of Rt. 4 and 235. I'm very happy with it, Chris did it for me. Great artist, nice guy. Free touch-ups for life. He did all of my ex's too, that's the only place the ex will go now.

GoodEatsFan

Doh that sucks :( The place in Hollywood sucks though.. the wife got her a tat at that place and they tore her leg up bleargh.

W

Wenchy

geminigrl said:
Underground Tattoo. 21800 Shangri La Dr N, PO Box 61, Lexington Park, MD 301-863-2738

:yay:

This is from someone who had never been in a tattoo parlor in her life. I went to Underground Tattoo yesterday to get my belly pierced. The place is very clean, and I was impressed by the staff. If I was ever to consider getting a tattoo, I would go there.

Wenchy said:
This is from someone who had never been in a tattoo parlor in her life. I went to Underground Tattoo yesterday to get my belly pierced. The place is very clean, and I was impressed by the staff. If I was ever to consider getting a tattoo, I would go there.

Go Wenchy
Go Wenchy

:getdown:

kelleymauck

mind freak
Underground is definatly awesome. Wayne did one of my hubby's. He's sort of werid looking for a great guy once you get to know him. His shop in solomons, when he had it opened, was next door to my work so i got to know him pretty well. I also know the guy that ows Ink Wizard and he's pretty cool.

designerxboi

Ehesef said:
GoodEats, Allen may have done your tat, he doesn't work there anymore from what I've heard. He quit tattooing because of carpal tunnel I think.

I got my tat done at Ink Wizard, right at the intersection of Rt. 4 and 235. I'm very happy with it, Chris did it for me. Great artist, nice guy. Free touch-ups for life. He did all of my ex's too, that's the only place the ex will go now.

Allen is still working there. When he left for school he came down on the weekends to work. Since he isnt doing school right now, he is working Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I just got something done by him last Thursday :)

dreamland

Chronic Ink is the place to go!!! Two of the guys from Wicked Lines started their own shop in Mechanicsville.

bluecat

Underground is okay. Wayne has done some of my boyfriends tattoos.

I personally go to Wicked Lines.

They are the best in my opinion. I get Kevin to do my tattoos and he is absolutely awesome. He's been doing tattoos a long time.

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You go Dream land. I was going to say that. C and I are going to get stuff added on to ours.

fttrsbeerwench

Underground, Underground, Underground,yeay!!

I have five tats.
One is a "jailhouse" type that I ahve had for over ten years and it still looks ok.
One was done at Wizard's World of Tattoos in Allentown,PA..Still looks good.
But Underground is my fave place!!!
Wayne did a cover up on my arm(another homemade nightmare) and it has with stood sunburns and everything else I have done over the last ten years.
He did the tat on my lower back from a drawing I made myself, he did an AWESOME job on that!!!
I had Allen do a tribal butterfly on the back of my neck, but went back and had Wayne even it out after I noticed it was a little lop-sided.
Wayne is the best. He looks like a killer!! lol
His son was my first love,dated him in high school, so I have known him forever..
Wayne has always had high standards, he's very professional. I would reccomend him to anyone.

One thing to remember, once he starts, you can't back out. He won't leave you have done, even if he has to tie you to the chair!!!!1HAHAHAHA!!

H

HollowSoul

fttrsbeerwench said:
One thing to remember, once he starts, you can't back out. He won't leave you have done, even if he has to tie you to the chair!!!!1HAHAHAHA!!
i know this feeling........when david did my arm it was a 13hr process......i fell asleep on him twice.

D

dutch6

geminigrl said:
Underground Tattoo. 21800 Shangri La Dr N, PO Box 61, Lexington Park, MD 301-863-2738

:yay:
I have to agree. I actually got to see them in action this weekend and the were very proffesional and very sanitary!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
this is very good info!! thanks to all the posters

my hubby and i are in the process of getting more tats and needed a good place to go to around here. i had two of mine done in Alabama, three done in Pensacola, three done in san diego, and one i did myself.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jwwb2000 said:
this is very good info!! thanks to all the posters

my hubby and i are in the process of getting more tats and needed a good place to go to around here. i had two of mine done in Alabama, three done in Pensacola, three done in san diego, and one i did myself.
You have 9 tattoo's?

What would DoWhat say?