Goodbye It Was Fun!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Qpid said:
I've decided to leave this board.

I am sure I will NOT be missed. :diva:

This is obviously a place where adults cannot express themselves freely for fear of being banned or booted off temporarily. This is the only message board that I have come to that the MOD/ADMIN put you on a "time out"!!! :lmao: ummmm excuse me but that is a technique they use in my sons toddler class, not on a freakin message board. :lol:

I feel as though I cannot successfully get my message, jokes, and threats across without using the language I do, and if I have to continuously go back and edit my comments or read them twice before posting them to make sure they aren't too vulger for the 30 and over crowd :lol: , or fear vraib should stalk me and say "you've been warned, one more time your outta here" I would rather just not participate in this board at all. :dance:

Some of you have enjoyed my posts and gave me green karma because I do not hold anything back and just dont give a ####. Well since rules are now being put into place about the language that is used around here, its going to make it more difficult for me to post. Shyt was fine just the way it was :shrug:

Vraib you do NOT know how to run a message board. Time outs, reports of Karma, showing favoritism, kicking people out because they say something you dont like, or they say something vulger is childish :shrug: Members are afraid to curse you out (and i know many who want to, I had the pleasure of doing it :razz: ) because they do not want to get banned and have to start all over again.....

me on the other hand....I dont care...and I will not be back!!! :rolleyes: Alot of your wishes are granted, but on a side note, I have made the board ALOT more exciting and thats what it needs. You shouldn't need a private forum and paid subscription to say a few curse words.

Do what you feel you must with my id because like I said I will not be back...that MPD crap is for cowards.

Anyone who feels impelled to still send some karma comments my way can do so @

agape_143@hotmail.com

:peace:
Later Kazamm...again.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
i didn't write that.. I just quoted it for Posterity!!

besides, that's been grandfathered.. was there before the rule!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
i didn't write that.. I just quoted it for Posterity!!

besides, that's been grandfathered.. was there before the rule!!
Ask Morgie about just quoting bad stuff... :roflmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
I've decided to leave this board.
OH NO :diva:Please dont.

I am sure I will NOT be missed. :diva:
I think this is honestly the first post of yours Ive ever seen. I will look at past posts to see if I'm wrong.

This is obviously a place where adults cannot express themselves freely for fear of being banned or booted off temporarily. This is the only message board that I have come to that the MOD/ADMIN put you on a "time out"!!! :lmao: ummmm excuse me but that is a technique they use in my sons toddler class, not on a freakin message board. :lol:
See, now theres your problem, why would you come to this message board and try to be an adult? Have you not followed along with the class?

I feel as though I cannot successfully get my message, jokes, and threats across without using the language I do, and if I have to continuously go back and edit my comments or read them twice before posting them to make sure they aren't too vulger for the 30 and over crowd :lol: , or fear vraib should stalk me and say "you've been warned, one more time your outta here" I would rather just not participate in this board at all. :dance:
I feel for ya, however, If you have such a limited vocabulary as to restrict your replies without being able to swear, I suggest a damn English course. (The offer one at the church on Sundays and always finish up with killer tacos.)

Some of you have enjoyed my posts and gave me green karma because I do not hold anything back and just dont give a ####. Well since rules are now being put into place about the language that is used around here, its going to make it more difficult for me to post. Shyt was fine just the way it was :shrug:
Really curious to what Ive missed now.

Vraib you do NOT know how to run a message board. Time outs, reports of Karma, showing favoritism, kicking people out because they say something you dont like, or they say something vulger is childish :shrug: Members are afraid to curse you out (and i know many who want to, I had the pleasure of doing it :razz: ) because they do not want to get banned and have to start all over again.....
I wonder, does anyone think that the time the message board has lasted, the number of registered posters and the wide variety of quality advertisements on here, indicate any level of competence on Vrai's part?

me on the other hand....I dont care...and I will not be back!!! :rolleyes: Alot of your wishes are granted, but on a side note, I have made the board ALOT more exciting and thats what it needs. You shouldn't need a private forum and paid subscription to say a few curse words.
Hmmm
I understand how cursing might offend some. So, should they be subjected to the private forum in order to have a nice place to post?

Do what you feel you must with my id because like I said I will not be back...that MPD crap is for cowards.

Anyone who feels impelled to still send some karma comments my way can do so @
giving permission for her to take out your ID is a very nice step. Shows you care.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder, does anyone think that the time the message board has lasted, the number of registered posters and the wide variety of quality advertisements on here, indicate any level of competence on Vrai's part?

That's right :yay: I am extremely good at gathering diverse types and making them interact, whether they like it or not.

:diva:

(Psst...you know this thread is like so four years ago, right?)

Beta84

They're out to get us
does bcp realize this post was from before he was around? maybe that's why he doesn't recognize the poster. :coffee:

:lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
would you all quit the F resurrecting these old threads?

I don't have time to be looking at the originating post each time I add some non pertinent piece of wisdom.

no wonder I never heard of Qtip.:killingme