Gov. Kristi Noem: Bikers come to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (and South Dakota) for freedom

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There's a risk associated with everything that we do in life. Bikers like those attending the Rally get that

STURGIS, SOUTH DAKOTA - AUGUST 09: Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota arrives at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip campground after riding in the Legends Ride for charity on a 2021 Indian Chief on August 09, 2021 near Sturgis, South Dakota.

The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is one of the biggest gatherings for motorcycle enthusiasts in the world. While the rally has always promoted an independent spirit, these past two years have taken on a new meaning of freedom.

The Sturgis Rally is about hopping on your bike and exploring this great country through our open roads. Bikers come here because they want to be here. And we love to see them!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Can that woman possibly get any hotter???
Noem in general or that she's wearing hot leathers on a hot SD day....?

:roflmao:I thought that this morning.

I am secure in who I am and can value her for who she is... she is impressive.
Yup, she's hot. But she lost me with her wrong-headed take on the transgender athletes issue. She's now filed in the same folder as Haley, "W," Jeb!, and the like; failing to uphold principle because they want to be seen as "compassionate." Wish Noem had the same hard-headedness that that other "hot" politician, Tulsi Gabbard, has. Or like Kyrsten Sinema has. I admire their fortitude and adherence to principle; Noem talks the talk, but Gabbard and Sinema walk their walk (even though I generally disagree with many (most?) of their positions).

Noem had a good shot at the Repub nom in 2024. But she blew it on guys dressed as girls competing with actual girls.

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP