Govt has been collecting "stuff"

stgislander

PREMO Member

DaSDGuy

So glad they are using that non polluting unlimited electricity generating technology they found to charge all those nonexistent EVs.

Kinnakeet

You are a fool if you think there is not life somewhere else and there is not far superior technology than what we have and will take 100's of if not 1000's of years or maybe never to reverse engineer

gemma_rae

This guy didn't help Fred and Barney one bit!
1686150938838.png

SamSpade

Unless aliens have cracked some kind of technology we’re not aware of - aliens coming here is impossible. They’d have to have created the ability to go MUCH faster than the speed of light to get here. And our understanding of physics says, can’t happen. Ergo - no aliens.

They may exist - but they’re just too far away.

DaSDGuy

Unless aliens have cracked some kind of technology we’re not aware of - aliens coming here is impossible. They’d have to have created the ability to go MUCH faster than the speed of light to get here. And our understanding of physics says, can’t happen. Ergo - no aliens.

They may exist - but they’re just too far away.
True, because mankind understands and knows ALL there is to know about physics.

SamSpade

Which is the simplest explanation?

That aliens have somehow figured out how to surpass the speed of light by a factor of a hundred times or more - and have chosen to surreptitiously visit US -

Or the guy claiming it is wrong?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don’t see how you get past the speed of light.
And I think the speed of light is just another barrier to be broken. Man was convinced his blood would boil if you went over 30 mph. Sound barrier couldn't be broken. Breaking the speed of light means throwing away E = MC(2), and that would cause chaos in the scientific world.

SamSpade

And I think the speed of light is just another barrier to be broken. Man was convinced his blood would boil if you went over 30 mph. Sound barrier couldn't be broken. Breaking the speed of light means throwing away E = MC(2), and that would cause chaos in the scientific world.
But people believed a lot of things NOT based on anything resembling a hundred years of good sound science. People believed things without experimentation to verify their conjectures.

I’m willing to believe the unlikely - but I am skeptical about what our science says can’t happen. Last I read this whistleblower has not actually SEEN anything - just what he’s been told.

If you had to bet on this - would you bet that every government in the world has kept it hidden for seventy years - or this one guy is full of crap, like so many of his predecessors?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
If you had to bet on this - would you bet that every government in the world has kept it hidden for seventy years - or this one guy is full of crap, like so many of his predecessors?
I would truly like to believe there is intelligent life other than on earth, and in my younger, more impressionable days I did believe we were visited. But these days,not so much.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
But people believed a lot of things NOT based on anything resembling a hundred years of good sound science. People believed things without experimentation to verify their conjectures.
I could point out the futility of masking as "good sound science", but I'll just ignore that for the moment.....

SamSpade

I could point out the futility of masking as "good sound science", but I'll just ignore that for the moment.....
I’d agree - neither that nor six feet of social distancing or plexiglass screens had any basis in SCIENCE. Unless you’re a Democrat.

The science they promoted was up there with no swimming for a half hour after eating or peeing on a jelly fish sting heals it or you can suck out venom from a snake bite -

Or the five second rule. There’s science abd there’s bullchit that people believe in spite of it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I’d agree - neither that nor six feet of social distancing or plexiglass screens had any basis in SCIENCE. Unless you’re a Democrat.

The science they promoted was up there with no swimming for a half hour after eating or peeing on a jelly fish sting heals it or you can suck out venom from a snake bite -

Or the five second rule. There’s science abd there’s bullchit that people believe in spite of it.
You pee on a jellyfish sting not a jelly stain?

Sorry to the lady at the Waffle House this morning.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pentagon Struggling To Explain All 437 Earth Genders To Aliens

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Interstellar peace talks broke down Wednesday after Pentagon officials were unable to adequately explain the intricacies of all 437 Earth genders to aliens from outer space.

"Okay, for the last time," said Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin during the third hour of talks with extraterrestrials. "Demigender are people who identify partially with one gender at the same time as another. This is totally different from Bigender, which is when a person identifies as two genders and can switch between them. Do you understand now?"

Clem72

I wonder if Dr. Travis Taylor will address this on an upcoming episode of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch since he was temporarily the chief scientist for the UAP Task Force.
So how are all of these aliens capable of crossing vast swaths of the galaxy or even universe and then immediately crashing their aircraft? Are we getting the equivalent of 13 year old aliens stealing daddy's ufo to go for a joyride? Alien UFOTubers making prank videos? Hey Blee-borg, watch this. I got them to waste 75 years examining the your mom's dildo I dropped in Roswell.