• Total voters

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Attachments

• article-2278246-178F0F7E000005DC-426_306x423.jpg
    article-2278246-178F0F7E000005DC-426_306x423.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 212

sockgirl77

A-. I bet she's a hottie when not posing for a mugshot, she gives head, enjoys the trashiness of doing it in a Walmart parking lot, did it in MD so we can monitor the case, but gets the minus for doing it with a 15 year old.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I had a teacher when I was in grade school (It's called Elementary School now) that gave us all some candy on Valentines Day. Dammit, where were these neat teachers when I went to school? This kid gets a BJ and I got a freakin candy heart that said "be mine".. Maybe she was hinting and I missed it.. Nuns, never could figure em out..

sockgirl77

I had a teacher when I was in grade school (It's called Elementary School now) that gave us all some candy on Valentines Day. Dammit, where were these neat teachers when I went to school? This kid gets a BJ and I got a freakin candy heart that said "be mine".. Maybe she was hinting and I missed it.. Nuns, never could figure em out..

:love:

Attachments

• eat.jpg
    eat.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 88

MMDad

Lem Putt
She's only 35? She looks more like 45.

Nobody looks good in a mugshot. Your in trouble, probably been crying, had a day full of questioning and everything else. It'll make anyone look older than they are. Except for the idiots who smile for their mugshot.