Great female dog Nikki wants to snuggle with YOU

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
There is a really great female dog named Nikki that is looking for a forever home. She has been let down by humans in her past yet, she is still a loving and playful girl. She gets along with other dogs as I have seen multiple pictures or her around another dog. She would be an awesome dog for someone looking for an attentive companion. I am in the progress of getting her information as to age, etc. I can point anyone interested in her to the rescue folks who are helping her find a home. She is just the cutest! If I didn't have my big boy, this girl would go home with me :smile:. A FB video is here:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=344891992333687&set=vb.100004386673303&type=3&theater

Attachments

• Nikki1.jpg
    Nikki1.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Nikki2.jpg
    Nikki2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Nikki3.jpg
    Nikki3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Nikki4.jpg
    Nikki4.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Nikki5.jpg
    Nikki5.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 240

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I would take the GSD.....

Every time I hear people beeping their horns I go outside to see my neighbors dog standing in the road looking at the car that stopped. One day the driver isn't going to see the dog and well .... you know. The other day I took his picture before he got to the road and sent it to his people. I only ever pet him on his property, as I don't want to encourage him to visit me. He seems fascinated with wanting to come over and visit.

2014-10-07 12.14.05.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Well...did anyone get Nikki???

There is a possible adoption in progress. I will report more when I hear if it went through.

There are a number of dogs on the short list at Tri-County, hopefully people can get over there to check out those dogs.by

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I am checking again about whether Nikki has been adopted or not. It's possible maybe she went to someone as a trial. I'll report back once I get a reply to my message.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Nikki IS still available. The foster home she is in LOVES her but one of their current dogs doesn't like Nikki - so they can't keep her despite loving her so much. Hopefully we can find Nikki the perfect home here? I just love the happy endings, I live for them :smile:.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Nikki IS still available. The foster home she is in LOVES her but one of their current dogs doesn't like Nikki - so they can't keep her despite loving her so much. Hopefully we can find Nikki the perfect home here? I just love the happy endings, I live for them :smile:.

ForumRunner_20141108_214405.jpg

ForumRunner_20141108_214418.jpg

ForumRunner_20141108_214429.jpg