Greetings from the Keys!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
1st District...2nd District...you need a Passport...except for Goddards garage.......

We go to some lengths to keep the riff raff north of the bridge and outa the 9th. ;-)

I also have Special Diplomatic Status that allows me to travel freely back and forth from 7th to 9th districts.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Our time in the Keys is winding down. Just a few more days before we head back to the mainland. Weather is tethering on mildly brisk. Not the shorts and t shirt weather that greeted us when we first got down here.

We spent a few days down in Key West. Monellino, who just got back from a tour of duty in Iraq, met us in Key West. Just glad he's back safe. He was looking to get somewhere warm and also green. We crawled around Duval St. Watched some of the playoffs from the bar. And ate some tasty food. We got the necessary souvenirs.

They had a parade for MLK day. In Key West fashion, it was very informal. Just about any group of 3 or more people could have gotten in line.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Our time in the Keys is winding down. Just a few more days before we head back to the mainland. Weather is tethering on mildly brisk. Not the shorts and t shirt weather that greeted us when we first got down here.

We spent a few days down in Key West. Monellino, who just got back from a tour of duty in Iraq, met us in Key West. Just glad he's back safe. He was looking to get somewhere warm and also green. We crawled around Duval St. Watched some of the playoffs from the bar. And ate some tasty food. We got the necessary souvenirs.

They had a parade for MLK day. In Key West fashion, it was very informal. Just about any group of 3 or more people could have gotten in line.

I didn’t know you had a son that was deployed. Awesome that he is back safe. Thank him from me and hub for protecting US. Awesome! :patriot: