Greetings!

well, i knew him from the forums in octoberish, and i didnt meet him till thanksgiving weekend and was meating him the beginning of Decemberish and then we started talking about dating before he went to Washington.

So within a three month span you met and fell in love with your soon-to-be-hubby and within a year (of meeting) you'll be married, whew...when you know, you know. Congrats again to you two :huggy:

I don't have anyone on iggy

Beta84

They're out to get us
So within a three month span you met and fell in love with your soon-to-be-hubby and within a year (of meeting) you'll be married, whew...when you know, you know. Congrats again to you two :huggy:

I don't have anyone on iggy

When they started meating, they were asking us to provide them with daily reminders. They knew they were doomed from the get-go :evil:

missme

Wow. 2 posts in and you already know to reply w/ quote. First post and you knew how to start a thread and use a smiley. MPD. After reading all of your 40 posts, I've already pegged you for a forumite that has come and gone throughout the last few months. Going to delete this account like the others?

Sorry, but I have posted on a forum before. You know this is not the only forum that exists, right?

missme

earth to socki...it says "QUOTE" on the reply. It also says "New topic". The smilies are RIGHT THERE on the bar next to your response. You simply click on them.

If you couldn't figure that stuff out then you have a problem. It's incredibly simple :poorbaby:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's an MPD, but your arguments for it are just shoddy

And they said to watch out for you. You are a total sweetheart and you are right, it's not that hard to figure out.

Mojo

And they said to watch out for you. You are a total sweetheart and you are right, it's not that hard to figure out.

All you have to do is come out one night and meet everybody :yay: Then there will be no question about you being an MPD.

GoodnessME

It is simply AMAZING how far OUT this thread had gone!!!!! OMG!!! I am a NEWBIE as well and I JUST LOVE this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beta84

They're out to get us
dont get attached..

didnt work.
and aren't we lucky it didn't!

where were u last night?? not at my place :mad:

Sorry, but I have posted on a forum before. You know this is not the only forum that exists, right?
exactly! I've seen other forums with an identical layout to his before, so most of it was very easy to pick up since I'd already seen it.

cause Beta is in it
:smoochy:

:blushing: they were just kidding. See my signature! haha I had to immortalize it.

:smack: back off my man biatch
:lol:

This forum has been great for years. He's new and not one of the really funny people in here. He's just our token Jew.:shrug:
:diva:

All you have to do is come out one night and meet everybody :yay: Then there will be no question about you being an MPD.
That's what worked for GypsyQueen! We took a picture with her and it went from 500 MPD accusations to "holy crap, she's real??"