Greetings!

Beta84

They're out to get us
Wow. 2 posts in and you already know to reply w/ quote. First post and you knew how to start a thread and use a smiley. MPD. After reading all of your 40 posts, I've already pegged you for a forumite that has come and gone throughout the last few months. Going to delete this account like the others?

earth to socki...it says "QUOTE" on the reply. It also says "New topic". The smilies are RIGHT THERE on the bar next to your response. You simply click on them.

If you couldn't figure that stuff out then you have a problem. It's incredibly simple :poorbaby:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's an MPD, but your arguments for it are just shoddy

sockgirl77

earth to socki...it says "QUOTE" on the reply. It also says "New topic". The smilies are RIGHT THERE on the bar next to your response. You simply click on them.

If you couldn't figure that stuff out then you have a problem. It's incredibly simple :poorbaby:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's an MPD, but your arguments for it are just shoddy

I know this but most newbies take a little while before they get it all figured out. :yay: