PREMO Member
escargot
oysters
spidery calamari
okra
scrapple
tofu
boiled peanuts
raw fish sushi (I've had some type that Vrai fixed and that was good)

I don't like hot tuna fish, as in tuna melt or tuna noodle casserole. In fact, I don't like most seafood mixed with other things: pasta, sauces, rice, etc. When I eat seafood, it's usually a separate item. Fish (fried, baked, etc) Shrimp, (fried, steamed shrimp, etc.)

I've not ever tried Haggis and I never will, tyvm. Foxhound likes it though. In fact, I'm pretty sure he likes everything on my list!
I think circus peanuts are blech! My dad loved them, though.

I know there's more, but I probably couldn't list them all. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
raw fish sushi (I've had some type that Vrai fixed and that was good)

You had vegetable roll with no fish or weird goober - I did a spicy tuna roll too but I don't think you ate that - and then we had the gringo sushi with American person ingredients.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You had vegetable roll with no fish or weird goober - I did a spicy tuna roll too but I don't think you ate that - and then we had the gringo sushi with American person ingredients.

:yay: I did try the spicy tuna roll! I liked it just fine, as I recall. Is that the one with the seaweed? I remember thinking I wasn't gonna like that! :lmao:

Vince

Don't think I've run into anything I didn't like.

Oysters :yum: especially fried. Seabreeze does a good job with fried oysters. Calamari, even the squid looking ones. :yum: Only thing I've run into that I don't care for is (1) vegemite = axle grease (2) tofu = yuk.

MMDad

Lem Putt
This reminds me of a conversation I had with my kids about what we eat and how lucky we are to live in a time and place where we can be picky. Some of these "gross" foods exist because anything with nutritional value meant the difference between life and death.

Liver may be immensely nutritious, but if I'm not starving I refuse to eat it. And scrapple is made from the crap that's too nasty to go into hot dogs. No thanks.