Group of walkers

nicole_M

Bron and Lusby - Why don't you two go to PHS and walk the track? I'll go... We did it last Spring and I lost 20 pounds :diva:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
If you and I walked along the road together we'd get arrested for prostitution within 10 minutes :razz:

:lmfao: Once my sis was standing on a street corner in a tweety bird shirt.. waiting for me to come out of the house.. and a cop stopped.. thought she was a hooker.

B

Bronwyn

I gained my 20 back :ohwell: But... I can only walk in the evenings...

Also Cove Point Park is another good safe walk... When PHS had games etc I went there.

Evenings are good too. Just let me know. You all kow I work midnights, so I'm flexable.

nicole_M

Evenings are good too. Just let me know. You all kow I work midnights, so I'm flexable.

It'll be good for you then. We used to walk at about 7 and I was up half the night with so much energy from the walk. :lol:

You guys keep me posted if you want to... I am up for it. :love:

B

Bronwyn

R O F L M A O

I didn't pay attention to if she was mad.. I was to busy laughing.. her in her tweety bird shirt... a hooker :lmao: Hope she sees this thread.. and she can answer

So when officer friendly rolls up to us I will be standing there protesting our innocence while you roll on the ground laughing hysterically? :popcorn:

LusbyMom

So when officer friendly rolls up to us I will be standing there protesting our innocence while you roll on the ground laughing hysterically? :popcorn:

:lmao: Ummmm YES pssssssssssssssst I don't think he will fall for you being innocent :razz::hot:

nicole_M

:lmao: Why do you think I am not available Mon, Wed and Fri? :lol:

Is that his game days? Or do they practice twice a week?

They are practices... Games on Sat. mornings. :yay:

I want to get my daughter involved in gymnastics. You know of any places close?

LusbyMom

They are practices... Games on Sat. mornings. :yay:

I want to get my daughter involved in gymnastics. You know of any places close?

Dang we don't practice our tballers that much.

You know that other lady with the twins? She knows all about gymnastics.. her girls go.. I will ask her tomorrow.

nicole_M

Dang we don't practice our tballers that much.

You know that other lady with the twins? She knows all about gymnastics.. her girls go.. I will ask her tomorrow.

Yes... Please do!

We normally only practice on Tuesdays but the kids need the extra day this week. :lol: It won't normally be that way.

What's the age for soccer in your league?