Group of walkers

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Yes... Please do!

We normally only practice on Tuesdays but the kids need the extra day this week. :lol: It won't normally be that way.

What's the age for soccer in your league?

Mine don't play soccer... So I don't know.. BUT the twin ladies girls play :lol:

you signed up for the wrong league :lol:

nicole_M

Mine don't play soccer... So I don't know.. BUT the twin ladies girls play :lol:

you signed up for the wrong league :lol:

All boy twin keeps talking about is wanting to play soccer but they are only 3 [in 2 weeks]...

Our good friend is the coach for SYB so we went with him... Kids L knows and all... :yay:

LusbyMom

All boy twin keeps talking about is wanting to play soccer but they are only 3 [in 2 weeks]...

Our good friend is the coach for SYB so we went with him... Kids L knows and all... :yay:

I think the youngest they can play soccer is 4

Tell your friend it's time to switch :lmao: My youngest hasn't had a single practice and games start Saturday

B

Bronwyn

I am up for it.. if I can find the time and if you promise to give me mouth to mouth when I become out of breath :lmao:

I am current on my CPR first aide. Do I have to wait for you to be out of breath? :hot:

B

Bronwyn

:faint: You crack me up

and the answer is NO you don't have to wait :drool:

So we need to at least find one evening compatible with you and Nicole. I know things will be rough during sports etc... Hubby takes kiddo, so I don't have that prob.

Callie girl

:lmfao: Once my sis was standing on a street corner in a tweety bird shirt.. waiting for me to come out of the house.. and a cop stopped.. thought she was a hooker.

Was it a tweety bird shirt ( I don't remember what I was wearing but we were going to the bar so I think you are wrong). Yeah and you were not in the house, you were outside and then laughing at me.

LusbyMom

So we need to at least find one evening compatible with you and Nicole. I know things will be rough during sports etc... Hubby takes kiddo, so I don't have that prob.

If Nicole drops a practice night we will have that night.. Nicole you bringing the kiddos? What about early morning? We gotta do it more then 1 day a week.

LusbyMom

Was it a tweety bird shirt ( I don't remember what I was wearing but we were going to the bar so I think you are wrong). Yeah and you were not in the house, you were outside and then laughing at me.

Yes it was tweety.. how could you not remember that? and we were GOING TO THE BAR... so I was sober.... then :lmao: Wasn't it funny?

B

Bronwyn

If Nicole drops a practice night we will have that night.. Nicole you bringing the kiddos? What about early morning? We gotta do it more then 1 day a week.

Anytime between 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. girls. :lmao:

Callie girl

If you do mornings I want to come. Can't do nights.

Yes it was tweety.. how could you not remember that? and we were GOING TO THE BAR... so I was sober.... then :lmao: Wasn't it funny?

Yes it was very funny after the fact but I was a little mad at first since you didn't come help me. :lmao:

Callie girl

:lmao: As if I was going to help you.. NOT I didn't want to get arrested I needed to get to the bar

angry-smiley-047.gif