Head injury bicycle

• Never knew anyone

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • Yes I knew someone

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Growing up how many of you have ever known anyone who suffered a head injury from riding a bicycle?

Not including anyone that was hit by a car.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know people who got hurt on bikes, myself included, but they were just boo boos and not any major injuries.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I got a few busted lips from falling off of my bike. I am very surprised that kids these days aren't forced to where full face helmets while tooling around on their Huffy. :ohwell: Kids these days get to have no fun.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Okay, well if you fall off your bike and land on your head, technically it's a head injury, right? :handsonhips:

But it was just a bonk, not a serious concussion or anything like that.

Anyway, I think I know where you're going with this.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
This explains a lot...:razz:

:huggy: I was also dropped as a baby. :roflmao:

Seriously, I was a daredevil and decided I could "stunt" bike like Evil Knevil and wound up wrapping my bike around a tree, knocking out a baby tooth and knocking my arse silly. My dad was hot too. Not for getting hurt, but for hurting the bike. :roflmao:

sockgirl77

Growing up how many of you have ever known anyone who suffered a head injury from riding a bicycle?

Not including anyone that was hit by a car.

You taking your training wheels off? Need Momma to come help you with your boo boo, Baby?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Anyway, I think I know where you're going with this.

Thats because you're smart like that.

You do know I really didnt give a flyin rats ass about Fight Club anymore.
I haven't in a long time. Hell I really never did. It was just an idea do give some, a place to vent. And poke fun at um.

So I just let you be the bad guy.. You're so much better at it than I am.:huggy:

Pandora

:huggy: I was also dropped as a baby. :roflmao:

Seriously, I was a daredevil and decided I could "stunt" bike like Evil Knevil and wound up wrapping my bike around a tree, knocking out a baby tooth and knocking my arse silly. My dad was hot too. Not for getting hurt, but for hurting the bike. :roflmao:

I did something like that (minus the tree) hanging off the monkey bars with one leg, knocked my tooth out and was out cold. I think I said something like, hey mom, look at me before I fell.

Besides that incident, I did okay on peddle bikes, dirt bikes and ATV’s but I cannot say the same for roller skates. :mad:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I never fell off a bike, but one time we were playing capture the flag at school and I nearly concussed myself on one of the metal swingset poles...I hit that thing hard, right in my temple :killingme

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I was about 11 and my friend had a stingray with a bannana seat and it had a sppedometer on it. I was riding it as fast as I could and went around a sharp turn, bike went the one direction and I went the other and it knocked me out cold.

nomoney

I once dared one of my friends to try to ride with her eyes closed. The dumbsh!t actually did it and ran head first into a mailbox. I don't think it really caused her too much brain damage though.