Guess what Michelle has banned from lunch rooms now!!!

mamatutu

mama to two
Backtracking was the realization that you didn't bother to read the article and made silly comments

I didn't make comments about the article. I made comments about the comments. You even said you didn't read the whole thread. I totally get that you think you are smarter than me; I have seen that over time. You are not. Your point?

Last edited:

MarieB

I didn't make comments about the article. I made comments about the comments. You even said you didn't read the whole thread. I totally get that you think you are smarter than me; I have seen that over time. You are not. Your point?

I didn't read the thread, but I read the article and considered the thread title in relation to it which is what is stated. You fell for it.

I'm smarter than you argument?! Lol

mamatutu

mama to two
I didn't read the thread, but I read the article and considered the thread title in relation to it which is what is stated. You fell for it.

I'm smarter than you argument?! Lol

I never argued with you. Where does that leave you? There comes a time on this forum to call a spade a spade; so to speak.

mamatutu

mama to two
We met in the real world. The website was just a coincidence.

Sorry, my bad. I should not make assumptions; that makes me an ass, in this case. Even though, vrai and I butt heads, I do wish y'all the best. :smile:

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Sorry, my bad. I should not make assumptions; that makes me an ass, in this case. Even though, vrai and I butt heads, I do wish y'all the best. :smile:

It's all good. I can see how someone could come to that conclusion.