Guess what Michelle has banned from lunch rooms now!!!

No wonder you started an anon social media site where you don't have to make contact with humans. You are kidding, right? Humans keep your site alive! You are such a kidder. Or, are you serious that you want to avoid human contact when possible? You wouldn't have met Monello. Your meet and greets seem to be far and few between with less attendees. Humans that have companies sponsor your site to keep you in business. I wonder how they would feel if they read your post. You make me laugh my ass off! This is about the most hypocritical post I have ever seen from you. I guess you are not on your game. I will give you a break; too much bear repellant? :roflmao:

Oh, and I am surprised that you are a picker and chooser of a member's post. But, even you cherry pick. Sad.

Wow! Vrai, you are really hitting them out of the park today! :lol:

And all I had to do was show up. :diva: Can you imagine the turmoil I could cause if I really tried??

I'm really fascinated with the reoccurring presumption that if one agrees with someone's post than it assumes one has banded with that poster in some way, shape and/or form... and there is such outrage if one agrees with a poster in one thread that one has stalwartly argued with in another thread... as if one has switched "sides" or something because how dare you not dislike EVERYTHING they have to say... :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For the record, though, I do want to clear a few things up:

As Monello said, we did not meet on here. We met through friends in the dirt world.

The Meet & Greet isn't "mine", nor has it ever been. That was started by several other people, I only attend occasionally, and the main organizer is Bann.

I do not know Mamatutu in real life, nor do I interact with her on the forums in any meaningful way. Her vendetta against me comes across as personal, but she is a stranger to me and I to her. I saw her at a M&G one time and didn't even speak to her. Not sure how she would "recognize" Monello, because she's never met him either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm really fascinated with the reoccurring presumption that if one agrees with someone's post than it assumes one has banded with that poster in some way, shape and/or form... and there is such outrage if one agrees with a poster in one thread that one has stalwartly argued with in another thread... as if one has switched "sides" or something because how dare you not dislike EVERYTHING they have to say... :lmao:

I was going to post along those lines because I think it's fascinating, too. You summed it up nicely. :yay:

Just because you disagree with someone on one point doesn't mean they are now your mortal enemy and you must disagree with everything they post. It's not personal.

Chris0nllyn

I didn't make comments about the article. I made comments about the comments. You even said you didn't read the whole thread. I totally get that you think you are smarter than me; I have seen that over time. You are not. Your point?

You didn't?

Or, high calorie non nutritious foods at State Dinners, fund raisers, and on vacation. I don't begrudge The First Lady as having a cause as all First Ladies have had, but she picked the wrong cause. She cannot defend it, set a good example, nor do Americans like to be dictated to, as in what they eat; also, considering her own children don't eat like that at Sidwell Friends or in the WH. Maybe, if she tried to set the rules for what food an EBT card can buy; that might be a different story. She should have picked a charitable cause to stand behind like helping the poor, helping children to read, helping veterans, helping the homeless, and on and on. She has caused much disdain with her cause, and a lot of food being thrown in the trash. Her cause is ridiculous and costly, and can't even be monitored as to how it is affecting the health of the children.

That was on Page 2.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Why do some people get so butt-hurt over anonymous comments made on an internet forum? I don't get this.

Hijinx

why do people have to be rude on the internet

right because they can ....

That is the main point.

Vrai said it isn't personal, well it shouldn't be. If someone thinks a post is stupid they should give their reason, and perhaps even say they believe the post is stupid, but when people say things like you are stupid or you are an idiot or a retard it becomes personal, even though we should all remember that the person who does this is ignorant of Social graces or as you say they know they can get away with it due to their anonymity. If said in person they might get the sh&t slapped out of them.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I was going to post along those lines because I think it's fascinating, too. You summed it up nicely. :yay:

Just because you disagree with someone on one point doesn't mean they are now your mortal enemy and you must disagree with everything they post. It's not personal.

So says the lady who has posted personal insults against several members of this site.

Hank

my war
That is the main point.

Vrai said it isn't personal, well it shouldn't be. If someone thinks a post is stupid they should give their reason, and perhaps even say they believe the post is stupid, but when people say things like you are stupid or you are an idiot or a retard it becomes personal, even though we should all remember that the person who does this is ignorant of Social graces or as you say they know they can get away with it due to their anonymity. If said in person they might get the sh&t slapped out of them.

Retard.

:coffee:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
That is the main point.

Your post is stupid because you are retarded. How's that for ya?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
That's the new "Common Core" way of teaching spelling today.
Spell it like it sounds. Get used to it.

If it sounds like Doosh, spell it like Doosh .

Men are not usually good at spelling douche, while women by their mid/late teens usually ARE familiar with the term.