Guess Who

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Well until I get the hang of things I will be teaching at my gym, my hope is that by next fall I will be at others... I am so excited I have been all smiles today :biggrin: other than when I tripped over some weights this morning in front of everyone :lol:

Your gym would be?

I'm counting the days until I can get back to running and spinning. I had just started taking spin classes in Jun/Jul time frame and found out I was pregnant late July. So I gave up spinning and 4 months into pregnancy I gave up running. My turtle pace on the cardio glide is getting boring!

lovinmaryland

Your gym would be?

I'm counting the days until I can get back to running and spinning. I had just started taking spin classes in Jun/Jul time frame and found out I was pregnant late July. So I gave up spinning and 4 months into pregnancy I gave up running. My turtle pace on the cardio glide is getting boring!

SMAC in mechanicsville.

You can still spin while your pregnant. They recommend that you dont bring you heart rate level above 80% though :yay:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
SMAC in mechanicsville.

You can still spin while your pregnant. They recommend that you dont bring you heart rate level above 80% though :yay:

I know. But I didn't want to chance it. With spinning I was all or nothing. I love maxing out on my heart rate. Since I wasn't sure how this pregnancy was going to go due to some female issues and surgeries I decided to cut back on how intense my cardio sessions were.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Is getting certified as a Spin Instructor next month on the 29th...

:diva:

I enrolled last night... I am so excited.... I can't wait :yahoo:

People actually need an instructor to ride a stationary bike?
:killingme:killingme
Must be the same ones that are dumb enough to pay $1 for a glass of water.