Guitar Hero 3

LordStanley

I know nothing
Being a musician and playing video games are night and day, buddy. I love your arbitrary comments. They suit you well.

Being a musician wont help with this game. I play guitar, and its not even close.

I used to compete in pistol matches and do very well, but that doesnt mean I can shoot well in COD4.

You want to get better... Practice, just like mainman said.

Ive seen kids with no musical talent, kick ass at this game. Why??? Well because its a game... and they play it 24-7

uckrt

Whatever floats your boat! It's not our fault you suck at guitar hero! Do you have a little neighborhood child that could give you lessons? :shrug:

You're right. It's not your fault. If I recall correctly, I didn't say it was, retard.

uckrt

Being a musician wont help with this game. I play guitar, and its not even close.

I used to compete in pistol matches and do very well, but that doesnt mean I can shoot well in COD4.

You want to get better... Practice, just like mainman said.

Ive seen kids with no musical talent, kick ass at this game. Why??? Well because its a game... and they play it 24-7

Wow. A post with no poo flinging. I commend you, sir.

Anyway, I've been practicing. I was looking for tips and/or tricks. Someone suggested that I try practicing bass on hard and expert going slow, and that's helping a bit. I was looking for additional tips.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!

Howdy back, whew, hate to say this but it sure is nice seeing someone else getting tossed around by formuites. I always end up with negative words from smoothmariine, have no idea why. Must admit, this one is close to crossing the line, the toothbrush comment, my gosh, everyone needs to grow up don't ya think.:lmao:

Nanny Pam

Howdy back, whew, hate to say this but it sure is nice seeing someone else getting tossed around by formuites. I always end up with negative words from smoothmariine, have no idea why. Must admit, this one is close to crossing the line, the toothbrush comment, my gosh, everyone needs to grow up don't ya think.:lmao:

I try NOT to think on Mondays. I'll get burned out by Friday. :lol:

smoothmarine187

I only mess with you cause I love you :huggy: