Gun Confiscations Underway

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As of April 15 ,2014 no one has contacted anyone, including jilligan! LOL

Can you even breath without some sort of medical device helping?? This story left you so far behind you might as well just kill yourself and be done with it.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Can you even breath without some sort of medical device helping?? This story left you so far behind you might as well just kill yourself and be done with it.

What's the matter nancy boy, did you get your feewings hurt? You poor thin-skinned man-child.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What's the matter nancy boy, did you get your feewings hurt? You poor thin-skinned man-child.....

Sorry, worm food. As long as I've been on this forum, nobody has ever "hurt my feewings". Not that you would even be able to grasp a concept like that..the fact that pond-scum like you, while often amusing to taunt, are otherwise less than irrelevant.

Carry on. You know that your sponsors entirely frown on you making spontaneous posts..because you are so bad at them.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Sorry, worm food. As long as I've been on this forum, nobody has ever "hurt my feewings". Not that you would even be able to grasp a concept like that..the fact that pond-scum like you, while often amusing to taunt, are otherwise less than irrelevant. Carry on. You know that your sponsors entirely frown on you making spontaneous posts..because you are so bad at them.

lol!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So they (MSP) say that they are all caught up now. I wonder how many of those "retrieval operations" were invalid and based on erroneous information? They don't say, of course.

Police say a team of undercover troopers has recovered nearly all of the 364 firearms sold to people barred from owning them, but four guns have not been retrieved. "To us, the danger has not passed," state police spokesman Greg Shipley said.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2014-04-09/news/bs-md-gun-backlog-20140409_1_gun-buyers-gun-sales-gun-rights

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
MSP is on record as stating they initiated actions to confiscate over 300 firearms. The question as to how many were confiscated due to inaccurate database information remains open. I'll leave it to the pretend cops and others to suggest that the folks I know of were the ONLY ones out of all those people whose firearms were improperly confiscated. Unless someone has hard data otherwise.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had given up on this, somewhat relieved to see things are a little better for your associate.

Depends on your definition of "better", I guess. The money they spent on attorney's fees is simply gone. Earlier in this thread, I posed the question: "What do you do if you believe your $700 firearm was improperly confiscated?..are you going to spend the $2500 in legal fees to try and get it back??" I can bet the answer to that is "probably not", in most cases.

nutz

Depends on your definition of "better", I guess. The money they spent on attorney's fees is simply gone. Earlier in this thread, I posed the question: "What do you do if you believe your $700 firearm was improperly confiscated?..are you going to spend the $2500 in legal fees to try and get it back??" I can bet the answer to that is "probably not", in most cases.

That's why I planted somewhat and a little in my response. The money side blows for sure and in your scenario, probably not. However, until the record is cleared, I most likely could not purchase replacements either. While somewhat understanding the course they chose, I wonder if it would have been possible without the legal beagle on point.