Gun Confiscations Underway

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid..

I'd bet good money that my I.Q. is at least 30 points above yours, and I'm being generous.

This is actually the first time I have seen you punctuate a post correctly.

Bravo, little ####stain, bravo! :clap:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
If that post made even a tiny bit of sense, you might get a cookie.

No cookie for you.

I must say you have created a truly outstanding thread. The topic died weeks ago but the snarks keeping coming out from under the bridge to bite at it. To them it must feel like a fish bone stuck halfway down their gullet. Congratulations.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I must say you have created a truly outstanding thread. The topic died months ago but the snarks keeping coming out from under the bridge to bite at it. To them it must feel like a fish bone stuck halfway down their gullet. Congratulations.

Thanks. It has been fun, I must say. It's like pet day in the Alzheimer's unit.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I must say you have created a truly outstanding thread. The topic died weeks ago but the snarks keeping coming out from under the bridge to bite at it. To them it must feel like a fish bone stuck halfway down their gullet. Congratulations.

I wonder if they bought their fish from Jennifer at Red Robin.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

yes the forum progressive snarks [IMHO all the same person or 2 people across multiple accounts]

BigBlue

I must say you have created a truly outstanding thread. The topic died weeks ago.

Topic,what topic would that be ?Oh yeah that's right he made up a lie about gun confiscations and said he would give us updates but since he caught and found to have made it up ,there are no updates .:howdy::whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Topic,what topic would that be ?Oh yeah that's right he made up a lie about gun confiscations and said he would give us updates but since he caught and found to have made it up ,there are no updates .:howdy::whistle:

Like I said..It's like pet day in the Alzheimer's unit.