Gun show today!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I am going, looking for some mags and accessories mostly. Got some cash on hand just in case I find a deal on a gun but I am not optomistic about that.

F

forceofnature

I think I will head up around 1pm. Have to wait for wife to go to work.

dustin

UAIOE
When one of yall are walking around can you see what these pistols are going for at the gun show?

-Sig P6/225 (Ex german police...usually with slide wear)
-Kel-Tec P3AT (NIB)
-Ruger LCP

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Well yet again I was disappointed, prices were ridiculous. I saw one table that had new Glocks for $700 and another that was trying to sell used ones for $550. What a rip off.

I did see one table with a DPMS HBAR for $699, which is a decent deal I guess but I wasn't looking for anymore AR's.

This is it, I am never going back again.

Well yet again I was disappointed, prices were ridiculous. I saw one table that had new Glocks for $700 and another that was trying to sell used ones for $550. What a rip off.

I did see one table with a DPMS HBAR for $699, which is a decent deal I guess but I wasn't looking for anymore AR's.

That's why I did not bother to go. Over priced and under served by vendors.

The Camrod Hunt Club shows at the Timonium Fairgrounds (State Fairgrounds) are good shows. HUGE compared to Silverado.

I saw some new Century arms AR HBAR for $679 if I remember right. They seemed kind of loose fitting though. No real deals at all.

I didn't see any Obama stickers on cars in the lot.:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The Walther P99 I was looking at had a price tag of $669 - more than $100 off the list price from the Walther website. The Glocks I saw were in the $500s, new, not used.

Were we at the same show? :confused:

F

forceofnature

Never made it out there but no loss from what I see posted.

I saw some new Century arms AR HBAR for $679 if I remember right. They seemed kind of loose fitting though. No real deals at all.

I didn't see any Obama stickers on cars in the lot.:killingme
If you had, they would have been owned by the people working there selling hot dogs and cleaning the bathrooms, not part of the GS or attending same.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
The Walther P99 I was looking at had a price tag of $669 - more than $100 off the list price from the Walther website. The Glocks I saw were in the $500s, new, not used.

Were we at the same show? :confused:

I did see some new Glocks in the mid to upper $500's but one of the tables on the near side of the arena floor, like middle row, was selling certain Glocks for $699 and it wasn't the compensated version either. I saw a used Gen 2 Glock for $549. I almost S'd my pants.

Vrai, the dealer website that list the MSRP or MAP are a rip off compared to what the guns can be had for online, no competitve retailer charges MSRP on guns.

Check out CDNN or Buds Gun shop for decent pricing. If I pay $10 bucks to get in a gun show I expect to be able to find some guns that are atleast matching what I can find on the net. Here is why I am a internet buyer... better pricing, wider selection, no sales tax unless in-state. Sure you pay a transfer fee but that usually just cancels out the tax you pay anyway.

When you gotta wait a week for the background check everytime, what is a few more days wait in shipping?

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
If you had, they would have been owned by the people working there selling hot dogs and cleaning the bathrooms, not part of the GS or attending same.

Not true, I was next to a couple of PG county thugs, smelling of beer, telling each other how they could get "surgical on a nig$%^ with that choppa."

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

Did you notice if there were any German Lugers for sale?

I have one; manufactured in 1938, stamped with a "S/42" on top of the receiver. All parts match with the serial No. 5824. I was kinda wondering what it might be worth these days?

As I said, all parts match, except for the clip, or magazine, that came with the firearm, as I received it from my father(who brought it back from WWII).

Did you notice if there were any German Lugers for sale?

I have one; manufactured in 1938, stamped with a "S/42" on top of the receiver. All parts match with the serial No. 5824. I was kinda wondering what it might be worth these days?

As I said, all parts match, except for the clip, or magazine, that came with the firearm, as I received it from my father(who brought it back from WWII).
watch the following auction on gunbroker. It ends tomorrow. 1937 version of your gun.