Gun show today!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Yeah I saw one Luger but I did not check out the price.

BTW, I played with the FN PS90 and although it is ugly as sin it feels really good.

I did see some new Glocks in the mid to upper $500's but one of the tables on the near side of the arena floor, like middle row, was selling certain Glocks for $699 and it wasn't the compensated version either. I saw a used Gen 2 Glock for $549. I almost S'd my pants.

Vrai, the dealer website that list the MSRP or MAP are a rip off compared to what the guns can be had for online, no competitve retailer charges MSRP on guns.

Check out CDNN or Buds Gun shop for decent pricing. If I pay $10 bucks to get in a gun show I expect to be able to find some guns that are atleast matching what I can find on the net. Here is why I am a internet buyer... better pricing, wider selection, no sales tax unless in-state. Sure you pay a transfer fee but that usually just cancels out the tax you pay anyway.

When you gotta wait a week for the background check everytime, what is a few more days wait in shipping?

I have never bought one of the internet, but I have heard from some that the FFL dealer accepting can sometimes be shiaty about the deal - like you did not buy it here, but if I have to I will charge you for it... :blahblah:

Who do you use and what has been your experience?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I have never bought one of the internet, but I have heard from some that the FFL dealer accepting can sometimes be shiaty about the deal - like you did not buy it here, but if I have to I will charge you for it... :blahblah:

Who do you use and what has been your experience?

Always used Nick Cromwell as he is the most resonable for transfers in the area. I only have "regulated" weapons transferred and he charges $40. Tommy Bennett charges $100 for handgun and regulated weapons and I think D's is about the same. There is no way I am paying that much for a transfer.

Anyway, I found some deals on a new site recently. Firearms, Guns, Rifles. Grain Valley, Missouri.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Well it didn't take long.

Alot of the sites I use to buy mags and other gun gear are raising prices with yesterday's news.

44mag.com raised their prices today

Another site I looked at raised the price of their AR lowers from $115 to $180 over night.