Guys keep ghosting me — so I created this ‘exit survey’ to find out why

NextJen

Raisin cane
I am aware of that, though being single i.e. alone, is not easy during holidays and stuff.
Eating out alone is not worth it.
I get it. I’m alone a lot. It’s a little worse now that it’s winter. Can’t wait for longer days and warm weather.
I have no issues eating out by myself. If I get a hankering for something, I just go. I can usually strike up a conversation with most anyone.
Still better to be alone and do things that make you happy than to be with someone that makes you miserable.
Chin up!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I find with company I eat slower, which means eat less.
Good food and conversation, makes for a pleasant time.
I also feel odd taking a table for one, and I don't want to sit at the bar.
It's a me thing.
I get it. I’m alone a lot. It’s a little worse now that it’s winter. Can’t wait for longer days and warm weather.
I have no issues eating out by myself. If I get a hankering for something, I just go. I can usually strike up a conversation with most anyone.
Still better to be alone and do things that make you happy than to be with someone that makes you miserable.
Chin up!

We should have a dinner date! All dutch. 😂

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I am aware of that, though being single i.e. alone, is not easy during holidays and stuff.
Eating out alone is not worth it.
I'm just the opposite. After years and years of traveling back and forth and across country for holidays, I'm very content to sit it out at home. Too much drama. My dad was always expressing his concern about me being by myself all of the time. My answer to him was, Yes, I'm alone, but I am NOT lonely.

I do kinda agree about eating out alone, but because of the pandemic, I got out of the habit of eating out, and now it's rare I do go out. I prefer making my own experiments anyway.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The old Lighthouse?
New, I think, after the fire. You, me, Otter and Katt, a few others.

I remember going back the following day because I was sure I had forgotten to tip our waitress. I had, but convinced myself I stiffed her.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member