Hair color help

morganj614

Jameo said:
Will that fry my hair? I just colored it 2 weeks ago also :jameo:

Are you ashy? :lol: I saw you outside your office yesterday but your hair was in a ponytail so I couldn't see the new cut :tantrum

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:
Beach Club Tanning.

Your hair is fairly thick and on the courser side, yes? We can use a demi with a mild developer. I did it on my baby fine hair right after it was bleached and toned because it was too strawberry. If I didn't fry my hair, it's not going to fry yours. Want me to meet you at Sally's at lunch?

Yeah, my mop is thick and somewhat course. Let me know what time works for you and I'm there! :love:

Jameo

What?!
morganj614 said:
Are you ashy? :lol: I saw you outside your office yesterday but your hair was in a ponytail so I couldn't see the new cut :tantrum

Now I need to get the perfect color to match my perfect new cut :bawl:

BrassieChic

SouthernMdRocks said:
:howdy: Sounds like the color just might be a keeper then. I think I might try red myself soon, grey is really starting to show up!!

I have naturally blonde hair with ALOT of gray. I decided to go auburn a month ago and the gray is ALREADY peaking through! I think that this color is going to be hard upkeep!

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:
Beach Club Tanning.

Your hair is fairly thick and on the courser side, yes? We can use a demi with a mild developer. I did it on my baby fine hair right after it was bleached and toned because it was too strawberry. If I didn't fry my hair, it's not going to fry yours. Want me to meet you at Sally's at lunch?

Thanks for you help today :love: I no longer have ashy colored hair :diva: It's a very dark brown. WAY darker that what I would have liked, but it's growing on me. And I know it will lighten up some. And it's not fried! :yahoo: A little dry, but it's good for being dyed 3 times in 2 weeks.

K

Kinda_Crazy

Jameo said:
A little dry, but it's good for being dyed 3 times in 2 weeks.
Holy cow, girl! I'd have no hair if I did that. Glad it worked out!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kinda_Crazy said:
I always thought this look was good for you... :shrug:

Attachments

• pepe.jpg
    pepe.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 60

Jameo

What?!
Kinda_Crazy said:

Guess using a good shampoo & conditioner that kept my hair good and healthy pays off in a situation like this :lmao:

K

Kinda_Crazy

RoseRed said:
I always thought this look was good for you... :shrug:
I just might try that! Couldn't be any worse than my Bride of Frankenstein look I had in the 80's. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Kinda_Crazy said:
I just might try that! Couldn't be any worse than my Bride of Frankenstein look I had in the 80's. :lmao:

Big hair? :yikes: I think EVERYBODY had that then. :lmao:

K

Kinda_Crazy

RoseRed said:
Morgie had parachute pants
What do you mean...HAD.....don't you mean... HAS? I think she wears them to work on Fridays.