Hair Color on Eyebrows

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I've helped a friend do her hair & eyebrows several times. She just matches her natural color so there isn't much of a change. She's not blind. Just don't let it drip into your eyes. Use the brush side of an eyelash comb/brow brush thing. When the time is up, wipe off the excess w/a napkin & then wash using the conditioner stuff & a washcloth. You'll be fine.

Okay I've elected you to pick out my seeing eye dog if my eyebrows and hair color are perfectly matched, but I can't see it to appreciate it LOL

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
then put on that little black dress she wears.....

I don't consider myself a mean person but I actually thought it was joke the first time I seen her on there........I mean really? No friend would tell her it's not working........

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Shave eyebrows complete off and pencil on with matching hair color :yay:

coloring your hair isn't like masterbating. Coloring your eyebrows is not something you should do on your own, get a salon to do it, at least if it gets effed up, you can blame someone else. If you do do it at home, please post pics.

just shave them off and make them like Spock.

beachcat - your first comment cracked me up :lol:

I know, I know - why am I in "The Ladies Room" (The men's room was occupied and I really had to go.) From a guy's perspective, I was about to say "Whatever you do, don't shave your eyebrows and pencil them in!" and then Jameo and Beachcat go ahead and say to do just that. IMHO, it never looks good. :ohwell:

Jameo

What?!
beachcat - your first comment cracked me up :lol:

I know, I know - why am I in "The Ladies Room" (The men's room was occupied and I really had to go.) From a guy's perspective, I was about to say "Whatever you do, don't shave your eyebrows and pencil them in!" and then Jameo and Beachcat go ahead and say to do just that. IMHO, it never looks good. :ohwell:

:lol: I wasn't serious

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

Attachments

• jameo.jpg
    jameo.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 87