Hair Color Pictures

workin hard said:
A blow dryer and a good brush. That might take a few minutes in the morning getting it to curl that way. Not sure what kind of hair she has..
She has full, thick hair. So are we talking some product and a bit of curling iron to get that look?

kwillia said:
She has full, thick hair. So are we talking some product and a bit of curling iron to get that look?
She prolly won't even need the curling iron if she uses the brush and blow dryer or if she has a bit of a wave anyways. :smile:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I think if you want the sleekness, you'd have to use a curling iron. Is her hair pretty straight, or is it a little frizzy?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
workin hard said:
She prolly won't even need the curling iron if she uses the brush and blow dryer or if she has a bit of a wave anyways. :smile:
Blow dry with a big, round brush. Then add a little smoothing serum to finish off. That sound about right??

Chasey_Lane said:
I think if you want the sleekness, you'd have to use a curling iron. Is her hair pretty straight, or is it a little frizzy?
No frizz at all... but she does have a slight natural wave. That's why we have to go with a cut that doesn't have defined edging. We've tried straight across the bottom cuts before and while they look great at first, the natural wave causes the straight line to go off kilter and looks sloppy and a bad cut.

Jameo

What?!
kwillia said:
I need opinions... my 11 yr old daughter loves short, short no fuss hair. The most she wants to do with it is blow it dry. Do you think this cut is a low maintenence style that can be maintained with a simple hair dryer...:shrug:

Note, her hair is full and thick and similar in color to the pic.

A little product, blow dyer and a round brush to kinda flick the ends out and she'll be good to go.

Jameo said:
A little product, blow dyer and a round brush to kinda flick the ends out and she'll be good to go.
This is what I'm thinking. :yay: She gets her hair cut at the Hair Company in Leonardtown. I printed the pic and I'll have them explain to her (and me) how to maintain the look. She's getting older now, so she needs some style.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
No frizz at all... but she does have a slight natural wave. That's why we have to go with a cut that doesn't have defined edging. We've tried straight across the bottom cuts before and while they look great at first, the natural wave causes the straight line to go off kilter and looks sloppy and a bad cut.
I think the short cut might work for her then. It'll probably look a little distressed/beachy if you put some mouse/gel in it, then blow dry it.

Jameo

What?!
kwillia said:
This is what I'm thinking. :yay: She gets her hair cut at the Hair Company in Leonardtown. I printed the pic and I'll have them explain to her (and me) how to maintain the look. She's getting older now, so she needs some style.

I have thick course straight hair and could easily pull that off with what I posted. Very easy style to do.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Hair Color Pictures 03-24-2006 10:09 AM that look is so far played out

I guess I'm just not an expert at everything like you. :ohwell: :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
pixiegirl said:

Ooooh and a heavy hitter too. Obviously jealous. :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:

Somebody just has ugly hair. :huggy:

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
My 12 year old will not stray from the long straight look:ohwell: She freaks when I make her get an inch trimmed off:lmao: