Hair Ideas

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
jwwb2000 said:
I am gonna have the back of mine shorten so this crap is off my neck. I am leaving the front and sides the length it is now but the back has got to go for now. I will grow it out when the weather is cooler.

Leaving now to get r cut!!

W

Wenchy

workin hard said:
I'm waiting for this mop to grow out to put in a ponytail properly so I think I'll just get a trim but I'm thinking for color brown with blonde highlights.

Isn't your hair better than ever now? (Preggy vitamins/hormones rock)

I always leave mine long enough to put up or in a ponytail.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Color before last was fun - she did almost a purple black underneath with deep red streaks and the top was blonde with light red streaks. Depending on how I wore my hair I could be a blonde or a brunette that day.

I had to tone it down a bit this last time, and just did chunky blonde streaks.

CandyRain

migtig said:
Color before last was fun - she did almost a purple black underneath with deep red streaks and the top was blonde with light red streaks. Depending on how I wore my hair I could be a blonde or a brunette that day.

I had to tone it down a bit this last time, and just did chunky blonde streaks.
LOVE the AV :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Pix - you seem to always keep your hair stylish, at least the few times I've seen you!

I am not one to provide input, but I am anxious to see how you get it done!!! :clap:

ServiceGuy

pixiegirl said:
Mine was boob length with long bangs. I hacked it all off, Ashley Simpson style and colored it back its natural very dark brown and had blonde highlights put in. I'm fickle and need a change. I'm certainly not willing to go any shorter with the length but color, I'm all ears!
I have NEVER heard anyone refer to their hair as "boob lenght" :killingme

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
ServiceGuy said:
I have NEVER heard anyone refer to their hair as "boob lenght" :killingme
Well, Pixie has perky new boobs, so her "boob length" would be significantly different on, say, a person such as morgan614. :lol:

pixiegirl said:
It's time for a new do again. I have an apt on the 20th. Currently I have layers to the shoulder with thin highlights. I need something new!
Stick your tongue in an electrical outlet and be done with it.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
medium-hairstyles-7.jpg
This is kinda cute