Hair Stylist / Barber

camily

Peace
whats that guy from the eighties? weird al yankovich? permed hair, gym shorts...i could never date a guy who perms his hair.

:whistle:

Attachments

• 2636182303.jpg
    2636182303.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 37

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
whats that guy from the eighties? weird al yankovich? permed hair, gym shorts...i could never date a guy who perms his hair.

No perm, I'd always imagine him sitting in the beauty parlor with all the little multi colored curlers and the cape. :lmao:

But wait! Maybe it's not the big rocker hair look! Maybe it's that hairdo's evil cousin! The dreaded mullet!!!! IEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

W

W.Murrow

Since you live in Leonardtown it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to The Hair Company, 22740 Washinton Street, in quaint downtown Leonardtown at
(301)475-5225. They have a talented staff who do a terrific job and the ambiance is cool too. They're closed Monday but have evening and Saturday hours. Check out their website for services and prices.

smibgirl

smibgirl
You need to go see Cindy Pilkerton at Unique Chic in Leonardtown. She's the best hairdresser I've ever seen in this area.

moonchilddave

Must have missed where moonchilddave asked you out. :sarcasm:

Thank you! Definantly wouldn't have... seems way too judgemental for my tastes. Anyone who would come on a thread asking for recommendations on hairdressers and instead reply with their opinion about what they thought about long hair and someone's political views just seems way too shallow for me. Especially after doing a search on here it turns up other postings where the need was felt to make fun of someone else (including members of their own family / even if only by law):

Very recently my 72 year old Mother-In-Law flew in to see the kids for a week or so. She is a nice lady and good company but her bathroom etiquette left a lot to be desired. Makeup all over the sink and bathroom rugs, hair left in drains and sink area, stuff like that. The real kicker that turned my stomach though was…gack…she left panty liners lying in the little wastebasket, unfolded, unwrapped, and painfully obvious. Ewwwww…. I’ll spare you the details but suffice it to say I didn’t think 72 year old ladies were so… juicy…. Ewwwww again. :dead::barf:

I know if someone had posted something like that about my mom, in public for all to see... especially if I was married to that person... I'd have serious issues with them, regardless of how true it may or may not have been. Honestly, it's sad how judgemental and cruel some people can be... and even sadder when they can't realize there's a problem with that type of behavior. I believe people who act as such really have issues with self-esteem and perhaps feel inferior internally in one way or another, but I could be wrong... they could just be down right cruel with a hardened heart.

"Well I don't care 'bout the clothes you wear
It's the size of your heart, not the length of your hair
Don't make no difference to me, the color that you be
Black, white or brown, it's all the same to me

Join the Army..."

-Suicidal Tendencies

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Thank you! Definantly wouldn't have... seems way too judgemental for my tastes. Anyone who would come on a thread asking for recommendations on hairdressers and instead reply with their opinion about what they thought about long hair and someone's political views just seems way too shallow for me. Especially after doing a search on here it turns up other postings where the need was felt to make fun of someone else (including members of their own family / even if only by law):

I know if someone had posted something like that about my mom, in public for all to see... especially if I was married to that person... I'd have serious issues with them, regardless of how true it may or may not have been. Honestly, it's sad how judgemental and cruel some people can be... and even sadder when they can't realize there's a problem with that type of behavior. I believe people who act as such really have issues with self-esteem and perhaps feel inferior internally in one way or another, but I could be wrong... they could just be down right cruel with a hardened heart.

OMG! I said something bad about my Mother-In-Law!! Call the Police :jameo: Lighten up Francis, you take yourself way too seriously and now your panties are in a wad. Save the histrionics for your drama club. :drama:

BTW, thin skinned people usually don't last long around here, be thankful karma is disabled or you'd really be in a snit. I can't believe you took the time to pour through months worth of my posts to find that jem, that's really pathetic of you. :lmao:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
OMG! I said something bad about my Mother-In-Law!! Call the Police :jameo: Lighten up Francis, you take yourself way too seriously and now your panties are in a wad. Save the histrionics for your drama club. :drama:

BTW, thin skinned people usually don't last long around here, be thankful karma is disabled or you'd really be in a snit. I can't believe you took the time to pour through months worth of my posts to find that jem, that's really pathetic of you. :lmao:

:killingme You called him Francis! If ya call me Francis, I kill ya! :killingme

Nanny Pam

Well, it finally happened... my hair stylist who used to be in Libertytown has vanished without a trace. So now I'm looking for someone else I can trust with my long hair. I'm looking for a good barber / stylist who is good with perms on guys with long hair. Anyone have any recommendations - either in SoMD or actually pretty much anywhere in MD?

Or if anyone knows what happened to Temple Frasier of Duck-In Barber & Styling in Liberytown, MD that would be even better. I followed her from Country Gentlemen in Damascus to Duck-In in Brunswick and then Libertytown. She also worked at someone else's salon in Frederick for a while I believe - but don't know the name.

everything happens for a reason. So shave your head.

moonchilddave

Honestly, all I did was browse the listing of topics you started, found that post in about a minute... first one I saw actually. You think I give a #### about "karma" or what you think? I've got better places on the net to hang out at where there are less people like yourself around... maybe there's a reason why some people don't hang around here long - new or infrequent posters always seem to be met by a ####ing smartass with no life such as yourself. Oh and you are right... it was a waste of my time (even the one minute)... Done.

Thanks again to all who had real recommendations and stuck to the question asked... nice to see some decent folks do manage to stick around and help others when asked.

keekee

i'm glad i wasn't the only one thinking that. wonder if he wears white knee highs with shorts

lmao :killingme:lmao::killingme:lmao:

No offense moonchilddave, but you have to admit that's funny.

Must learn to laugh at yourself if you're going to post here.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Honestly, all I did was browse the listing of topics you started, found that post in about a minute... first one I saw actually. You think I give a #### about "karma" or what you think? I've got better places on the net to hang out at where there are less people like yourself around... maybe there's a reason why some people don't hang around here long - new or infrequent posters always seem to be met by a ####ing smartass with no life such as yourself. Oh and you are right... it was a waste of my time (even the one minute)... Done.

Thanks again to all who had real recommendations and stuck to the question asked... nice to see some decent folks do manage to stick around and help others when asked.

Another putz with no sense of humor, go pick out your perm Miss Priss. BTW, you forgot to :SLAM: the door on the way out. Bye :howdy: