• Shave your head and forget about it

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasey_Lane said:
Girls, give me some pictures, please! I need something long enough to put up if I want too, so nothing too short.
Mine is longer in the back than Jameo's, more of a pageboy style. It's a pretty versatile cut. :yay:

I'd post a pic but Otter will steal it and put a pancake on my head.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
Mine is longer in the back than Jameo's, more of a pageboy style. It's a pretty versatile cut. :yay:

I can't wear bangs, either.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
No, I don't like big & chunky highlights on myself. :ohwell: Anything else?
I think whatever you do will be perfect because of your natural beauty. :flowers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
No, I don't like big & chunky highlights on myself. :ohwell: Anything else?

Smaller ones then? Very dramatic color difference and get some minking done underneath!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
Smaller ones then? Very dramatic color difference and get some minking done underneath!
I already have that (for many months now). I want something different. No highlights, probably lows.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
I already have that (for many months now). I want something different. No highlights, probably lows.

Highlights/lowlights... You say tomatoe, I say toemato... The difference it the color right/ Highlights lift to lighter, lowlights deposit to darker? Very dark low lights, almost black. With the minking.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:

You are becoming so paranoid since that stalker event. :jameo:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
I like the color in the third pic on page 2 of your myspace photos.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I put a call in to my gal to have my hair did... (left a message early over the weekend) :heavysigh: But I'll be seeking the same - a trim! :dance: You girls got it going on! :yahoo:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
I put a call in to my gal to have my hair did... (left a message early over the weekend) :heavysigh: But I'll be seeking the same - a trim! :dance: You girls got it going on! :yahoo:
I haven't had a haircut since early april. I look like a muppet.

Jameo, are you still loving the new do??

The more I keep looking at this the more I love it....

Attachments

• 385062166.jpg
    385062166.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 111