• Grow it out

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Shave your head and forget about it

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Jameo

What?!
workin hard said:
Jameo, are you still loving the new do??

The more I keep looking at this the more I love it....

I am! :diva: I went last week and had a few layers cut in the front and J thinned it out some. It lays much better now. And it's soo easy to do. I can just wash it, let it air dry and touch up a few fly aways (damn cowlick!), a little sculpting wax and :diva:

Jameo

What?!
Chasey_Lane said:
Do you have time to straighten it everyday? That is a very sleek style that IMO, requires lots of time. :lol:

Not if you have bone straight hair, like mine. :biggrin:

I think that cut would look good on you, WH!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Jameo said:
Not if you have bone straight hair, like mine. :biggrin:

I think that cut would look good on you, WH!
I don't think WH has straight, straight hair though. Which is why I say it could be a difficult 'do for her.

No stick straight hair here, it's a bit more wavy, but not curly ya know. I wonder if it can somehow be altered to get something like that cut.

I do this everytime. Say I'm gonna grow it out and then cut it off.

Glad you still like it!! I was looking back at the pics and it really is cute!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
workin hard said:
No stick straight hair here, it's a bit more wavy, but not curly ya know. I wonder if it can somehow be altered to get something like that cut.
You would look cute with Katie Holmes cut. That would fit you perfectly, plus it would be easy to just wash and go!

Chasey_Lane said:
You would look cute with Katie Holmes cut. That would fit you perfectly, plus it would be easy to just wash and go!

I saw hers and in some pics, it just looks a bit too mature to me...JMO....

W

WhoCares

I made an appt at Scapled Salon for Saturday. I am having Kathleen cutting my hair. I decided that since I need detangler every morning after I wash my hair, and I haven't cut my hair since December it needs to be done.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
WhoCares said:
I made an appt at Scapled Salon for Saturday. I am having Kathleen cutting my hair. I decided that since I need detangler every morning after I wash my hair, and I haven't cut my hair since December it needs to be done.

Scalped in PF? Katheen is very nice! She just did my mom's hair a few weeks ago.

W

WhoCares

cattitude said:
Scalped in PF? Katheen is very nice! She just did my mom's hair a few weeks ago.

yes..

My hair SO badly needs to get cut.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Jameo said:
Best I can do for right now :diva: I love it! LOVE the color too!! First time I've ever had clippers used to cut my hair :yikes:
Jameo, do you still like this cut? Anymore pictures you have...say from the front?

Jameo

What?!
Chasey_Lane said:
Jameo, do you still like this cut? Anymore pictures you have...say from the front?

I totally love it! I don't have any more pictures, but I'll take some this evening for ya.

When are J & T going to LV?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Jameo said:
I totally love it! I don't have any more pictures, but I'll take some this evening for ya.

When are J & T going to LV?
If I remember correctly it is around the 20th of next month. Should be gone for 4-5 days.

Timon

I pee in the toilet!
Chasey_Lane said:
If I remember correctly it is around the 20th of next month. Should be gone for 4-5 days.
Make sure you leave the toilet seat up when you leave. :starcat: