Haitians eating wildlife?

somdwatch

The problem isn't that their eating ducks and geese, but that they are catching them in the parks and city and not hunting with duck dynasty bird calls and wearing a rubber onesie?

(j/k)
And forget Bag Limits, License fees and damn, would you please register those damn machetes?

WingsOfGold

Deny deny deny
Might get some traction if some of these animals were caught by lawful owners of pets that had the balls to actually do something about it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In the township I live in certain times of the year, spring and fall, there are geese everywhere in the open areas, parks and such. So many times there will be a long "train" of geese crossing the road stopping traffic. You can receive a ticket if you fail to stop and then hit and kill one while are trying to get around them...

Montgomery County will put you in JAIL for harming a Canadian Geese

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

Dumb racists will realy believe anything

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community,” the police said in a statement emailed to NBC News.

They added that they had no information to support similar assertions about immigrants squatting or disrupting traffic.

“Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic,” the police said.

This is what happens when you get all your news from Russian disinformation on Facebook.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community,” the police said in a statement emailed to NBC News.

They added that they had no information to support similar assertions about immigrants squatting or disrupting traffic.

“Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic,” the police said.

This is what happens when you get all your news from Russian disinformation on Facebook.

#### your lying ass.

I have a bridge to sell you. Or some oceanfront property in Iowa. Or a genuine Roll-X watch you'lll absolutely love.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

No Evidence Haitian Immigrants Are Eating Ducks, Geese or Pets in Springfield, Ohio​

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance and a constellation of right-wing influencers elevated a dubious claim.​

snopes

Well lookie here.
illegal-immigrant-goose.jpg
If they would keep it to the f*cking Canada geese, I'd be down with that.

Clem72

What about the pictures and videos? I guess you can't prove from a picture the ethnicity or immigration status of the person, but combined with witness testimony it's fairly damning.

But i'm sure just like in Aurora it's all made up. Nothing to see here.

StmarysCity79

What about the pictures and videos? I guess you can't prove from a picture the ethnicity or immigration status of the person, but combined with witness testimony it's fairly damning.

But i'm sure just like in Aurora it's all made up. Nothing to see here.

You have pictures of immigrants stealing pets and then cooking and eating them?

You should sell them to the Enquirer