Haitians eating wildlife?

Clem72

You have pictures of immigrants stealing pets and then cooking and eating them?

You should sell them to the Enquirer
They won't take my calls anymore after I tried to sell them HD pictures of your mom. They said all Sasquatch pictures need to be blurry for plausible deniability.

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dumb racists will realy believe anything

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community,” the police said in a statement emailed to NBC News.

They added that they had no information to support similar assertions about immigrants squatting or disrupting traffic.

“Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic,” the police said.

This is what happens when you get all your news from Russian disinformation on Facebook.

Since your dumbass posted your lies, there have been tons of pictures or your scum Haitian pals with various birds and pets they've killed to go roast.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The media is in phase 1 of this story. That's where they deny it is happening. Phase 2 kicks in when there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary of the media's narrative. Then they will shift gears into the practice is a cultural one. And anyone saying anything negative about the wanton killing of park wildlife is a racist and white supremist. Phase 3 includes pivoting to declaring that the killing of that wildlife is beneficial to society somehow.

You saw this play out with a demented president. Although in his case, phase 3 was a bit different.

Illegals overwhelming the border. It ain't happening, the border is secure. Then your a bigot because the migrants are poor black and brown folks. Now it's the illegals are good for the economy and will save social security.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_1175.jpeg

WingsOfGold

And stay the F out of the front of my truck. 2 hit in the last year costing me over $2,000 dollars
LOL only happened to me once, JUST finished replacing a 65 Mustang engine and trans and sure enough on the first time around the block..............I left the bastard on the side of the road. 1400 dollars worth.
:mad:

BOP

#### your lying ass.

I have a bridge to sell you. Or some oceanfront property in Iowa. Or a genuine Roll-X watch you'lll absolutely love.
Actually, I wouldn't mind some oceanfront property in Iowa. That would be a pretty good indication that one of the coasts (hopefully the Left, but will settle for the Commie Right) has fallen into the ocean.

StmarysCity79

First use some logic.

If people were really eating other peoples pets do you think the pet owners would call JD Vance's office to complain?

No they would call the police and the police have put out a statement saying there is no record or proof of this happening.

So it's obvious Vance is lying.

Which is yet another stupid move on his part given how many Haitians vote in Florida.

It's almost like he is trying to sabotage Trump.