Halftime

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I'm gonna pass on it; not all that impressive, in the first minutes or so.......:bigwhoop:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Saw him quite a few times in the 70s before he hit the big time..ALWAYS gave all he had and was quite a showman..Rockers should be required to retire at 40..he's just a shadow now.

I've loved him from the first time I heard "The River" on DC 101 and have loved him ever since. He is my favorite performer of all. I completely enjoyed the halftime show 100% ... :clap:

greyhound

I've loved him from the first time I heard "The River" on DC 101 and have loved him ever since. He is my favorite performer of all. I completely enjoyed the halftime show 100% ... :clap:

Back in the early 80's, when DC 101 played complete albums.

Back in the early 80's, when DC 101 played complete albums.
It was actually the song, "The River"... I was getting ready for school and I distinctly remember getting knocked over by his voice...his sound and had no clue who he was at that moment but soon found out and I devoured everything by him I could get my hands on ever since. I love him. I love his sound, his voice, his underbite, his rough look. I love him completely and even love the way he's aging.

Pandora

:yeahthat: I enjoyed the half-time show and actually, very much, enjoyed Jennifer Hudson. I think it took a great bit of strength to stand up there and sing in front of such a large audience so soon after all the tragedy she has had in her life, hasn't even been 11-12 weeks.

Incredible voice!!!

rack'm

Jaded
Bruce and bottle of Ketchup and you'd be in heaven :lol:

It was actually the song, "The River"... I was getting ready for school and I distinctly remember getting knocked over by his voice...his sound and had no clue who he was at that moment but soon found out and I devoured everything by him I could get my hands on ever since. I love him. I love his sound, his voice, his underbite, his rough look. I love him completely and even love the way he's aging.

Beta84

They're out to get us
A for effort but... He blew.

:yeahthat:

Why did Janet Jackson have to expose herself?!? They used to have good acts until that whole fiasco made them opt to go for older crap. I only recognized 1 song and I know I'd recognize at least a few of his tops 'hits'. Sorry but if a very large portion of your fanbase isn't going to know the #### being played at halftime then maybe it's time to look for another performer.

mitzi

:yeahthat:

Why did Janet Jackson have to expose herself?!? They used to have good acts until that whole fiasco made them opt to go for older crap. I only recognized 1 song and I know I'd recognize at least a few of his tops 'hits'. Sorry but if a very large portion of your fanbase isn't going to know the #### being played at halftime then maybe it's time to look for another performer.

I missed it. What songs did he do? I can't imagine him doing songs his fanbase wouldn't know.

greyhound

He played his hit songs and one new song.

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out (from the album Born to Run)
Born to Run
Working on a Dream (the new song)
Glory Days (from Born in the USA)