Hamster Stud........

jsouthan

No, they nip more than that. :neener: They're mean, but they're not evil like gerbils.

We just lost (as in died, not lost in the house) our last dwarf hamster. They were hand raised, which means they are much more used to being handled and are much less likely to bite. We originally adopted 3 males from Petco that must have been hand raised previously because they were very gentle, but it turned out that 1 was not so male and so started a whole cycle of dwarf hamster reproduction until we really figured out how to tell male and female. (For the record, we found homes for all the babies we did not keep... we did not take any to shelters.) All of our dwarf hamsters were very sweet and I highly recommend them. They are also alot less smelly than regular hamsters.

T

toppick08

We just lost (as in died, not lost in the house) our last dwarf hamster. They were hand raised, which means they are much more used to being handled and are much less likely to bite. We originally adopted 3 males from Petco that must have been hand raised previously because they were very gentle, but it turned out that 1 was not so male and so started a whole cycle of dwarf hamster reproduction until we really figured out how to tell male and female. (For the record, we found homes for all the babies we did not keep... we did not take any to shelters.) All of our dwarf hamsters were very sweet and I highly recommend them. They are also alot less smelly than regular hamsters.

:bawl:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:lmao:.....seen any spiders, lately.........:whistle:

Bobcat should be here this week or next to redo the ring...at that time I am sure when I move cones, barrels etc I will find you a prize...

Termanex was here yesterday..I said..this wont kill my BW will it..the guy liked to :faint: said it was the biggest he ever saw..he said "momma" you better take her outside for the day..:lmao: She is fine this am..:lmao:

T

toppick08

Bobcat should be here this week or next to redo the ring...at that time I am sure when I move cones, barrels etc I will find you a prize...

Termanex was here yesterday..I said..this wont kill my BW will it..the guy liked to :faint: said it was the biggest he ever saw..he said "momma" you better take her outside for the day..:lmao: She is fine this am..:lmao:

:yay: