Hannity, Ingraham, Powell, Murdoch all admit they lied about stolen election

StmarysCity79

Biden is president. Not because the people voted for him, but because the electors did. They are the only votes that matter. There may have been fraud in the selection of those electors, but once they have voted you can't undue it. At least I am unaware of any process. Even if they found out half the votes in the country were fake, the states still selected and certified their electors and those electors themselves voted without issue.

You dont understnad how elections work yet you are complaining about the results?

Clem72

You dont understnad how elections work yet you are complaining about the results?
You don't understand how to read. I didn't complain about the results, and I apparently do know more about how elections work than you do.

usa.gov/election said:
In other U.S. elections, candidates are elected directly by popular vote. But the president and vice president are not elected directly by citizens. Instead, they are chosen by “electors” through a process called the Electoral College.

People do not vote directly for president. Period. Many states have different processes for selecting electors, caucasus and voting, etc. and those processes may or may not have issues. But even if you see a result on election day that isn't a guarantee. Once electors are selected they are the only vote that counts for president, and no one has indicated that there was any issue with how the electors voted. And there is no process to invalidate electors after the fact.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Once electors are selected they are the only vote that counts for president, and no one has indicated that there was any issue with how the electors voted. And there is no process to invalidate electors after the fact.
And believe you me... if the Dems could have figured that one out in 2016 they would have.

Kinnakeet

You're an idiot.

Why did 57 lawsuits that all claimed the nonsense you are claiming get rejected for lack of evidence?

Why has every lawyer that worked for Trump been censured an admitted under oath their claims were lies? A shave all the Fox journalists and owners?

Who are all these all powerful electors and why have none of them spoken out about the pressure they faced to break the law.

for the last time no one cares waht your opinion is. It is facts that matter and you have no proof.

Do you also think the moon landing was faked?
Show me your proof of everything you claim

StmarysCity79

Show me your proof of everything you claim

I will await your apology or more likely you wont bother reading anything that doesnt confirm the lies youve been told.

How dozens of judges across the political spectrum rejected Trump’s efforts to overturn the election​

"An evangelical Christian attorney who joined in Donald Trump’s false claims that he won the 2020 presidential election and who represented John MacArthur in his fight against pandemic precautions by the State of California and Los Angeles County has been censured by the Colorado Supreme Court and has admitted to spreading lies."

A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned Sidney Powell and other lawyers who sued in Michigan to overturn Democratic President Joe Biden's election victory over Donald Trump, and suggested they might deserve to lose their law licenses.

Rupert Murdoch says Fox stars 'endorsed' lies about 2020. He chose not to stop them​

StmarysCity79

You don't understand how to read. I didn't complain about the results, and I apparently do know more about how elections work than you do.

People do not vote directly for president. Period. Many states have different processes for selecting electors, caucasus and voting, etc. and those processes may or may not have issues. But even if you see a result on election day that isn't a guarantee. Once electors are selected they are the only vote that counts for president, and no one has indicated that there was any issue with how the electors voted. And there is no process to invalidate electors after the fact.

Yes but these electors dont just decide who they want to vote for. it is based on who won the popular vote in their districts.

That was the whole crux of what Trump lied about. He told them they could ignore the will of the people and decide to vote for whoever they wanted.

Thats not how it works.

Kinnakeet

I will await your apology or more likely you wont bother reading anything that doesnt confirm the lies youve been told.

How dozens of judges across the political spectrum rejected Trump’s efforts to overturn the election​

"An evangelical Christian attorney who joined in Donald Trump’s false claims that he won the 2020 presidential election and who represented John MacArthur in his fight against pandemic precautions by the State of California and Los Angeles County has been censured by the Colorado Supreme Court and has admitted to spreading lies."

A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned Sidney Powell and other lawyers who sued in Michigan to overturn Democratic President Joe Biden's election victory over Donald Trump, and suggested they might deserve to lose their law licenses.

Rupert Murdoch says Fox stars 'endorsed' lies about 2020. He chose not to stop them​

More BS from chit papers that you believe...Listen and listen good there is NO WAY IN HELL that many people voted for biden no way!You can post your propaganda all you want I will never believe that there is that many dumb people in the USA

StmarysCity79

More BS from chit papers that you believe...Listen and listen good there is NO WAY IN HELL that many people voted for biden no way!You can post your propaganda all you want I will never believe that there is that many dumb people in the USA

So you ask for proof and then once its provided you say "no not that kind of proof".

The proof i showed all comes from emails and text messages entered into the record in court.

What a sad life you must lead.

Why 70 million morons voted for a bright orange conman who openly tried to steal an election and said he can grab women by their private parts.

Just because i think Trump supporters are stupid doesnt mean I dont think they voted for him.

Should i just deny the 2016 election because i dont like the results?

Clem72

Yes but these electors dont just decide who they want to vote for. it is based on who won the popular vote in their districts.

That was the whole crux of what Trump lied about. He told them they could ignore the will of the people and decide to vote for whoever they wanted.

Thats not how it works.
In most districts the electors "pledge" to vote for the popular vote candidate. In others they pledge to vote for the caucused party's candidate, and some don't pledge at all, and of those who have they can still chose to vote differently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector said:
As of the 2020 election, there have been a total of 165[3][4] instances of faithlessness, 90 were for president and 75 were for vice president. They have never swung an election,[4] and nearly all have voted for third party candidates or non-candidates, as opposed to switching their support to a major opposing candidate.

As of 2020, 33 states and the District of Columbia have laws that require electors to vote for the candidates for whom they pledged to vote, though in half of these jurisdictions there is no enforcement mechanism. In 14 states, votes contrary to the pledge are voided and the respective electors are replaced, and in two of these states they may also be fined. Three other states impose a penalty on faithless electors but still count their votes as cast.[1]

My point remains, the popular vote doesn't elect the president. The EC vote does, and "generally" they agree, but they don't have to.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My point remains, the popular vote doesn't elect the president. The EC vote does, and "generally" they agree, but they don't have to.

2020 was not the 1st time there was a question on whom electors were going to vote for

SamSpade

2020 was not the 1st time there was a question on whom electors were going to vote for
Indeed. I found this on Wikipedia which grabs most of the relevant stories from just a few short years back.

The very NOTION that Trump was such a criminal for trying to overthrow a "duly elected President" but for the fact that for two and a half MONTHS, all we got was a MASSIVE hue and cry from the left doing everything possible to get the electors to VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

And - they DID. It didn't turn out the way they wanted, though.

There were, of course, repeated attempts to get recounts going in states where the requisite margin for error hadn't even come close. Nothing helps Democrats more than "recounting" votes, which for some reason, ALWAYS seems to result in MORE votes. An accurate and secure election SHOULD result in the SAME number of votes, but for any explanation other than someone OUTRIGHT CHEATING - it always ends up being more.

And then of course, were the objections on the House floor to certify the vote. This happened from the very first states declaring its votes.

Democrats objected 11 times, citing a variety of issues, including “Russian interference,” “massive voter suppression” and the “violation of the Voting Rights Act.”

Vice President Joe Biden, who sat in the chair and presided over the 41 minute-long process in the House chamber, attempted to speed through the objections. After the third objection and the third time Biden asked if a senator had signed on, Biden said, “it is over.”

But a handful of Democratic House members continued to object during specific states and tried to continue their speeches even after Biden gaveled them down and said debate is not allowed. After the states were counted, three citizens in the audience gallery stood up to demonstrate.

At one point, Rep. Maxine Watters, D-Calif., stood and asked for a senator to join them. Only four Democratic senators attended the ceremony.

Besides the violent protests - AND CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT - on the day of his inauguration, there were - about weekly - measures brought up to impeach Trump on just about everything imaginable. A movement to impeach based on imagined financial improprieties as created in December 2016 - a month before he even took office. An impeachment PAC was created by the Democratic Party in February 2017 - a few WEEKS after taking the oath.

Then there was the entire Mueller investigation, which is now known to have been based on purely manufactured evidence.

Of course, there was the impeachment which was hinging entirely upon a very bizarre contortion of a phone call which on its face - doesn't really measure up to being criminal.

You may recall - unless you're a Democrat, who all seem to have the memory of a goldfish - this process began THE DAY AFTER THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION concluded without consequence.

Overall - Trump has faced a never ending battle of persons trying to overthrow his DULY WON ELECTION - and they are STILL TRYING TO THWART any effort for him to run again. That IS the entire purpose of the J6 meetings - because they know that he stands a good chance of WINNING THE ELECTION, so they have to find any way possible to stop it, because they can't allow the people to actually vote for him.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Indeed. I found this on Wikipedia which grabs most of the relevant stories from just a few short years back.

When Democrats Object or Challenge - they are ' protecting ' democracy
When Republicans Challenge they are over throwing the will of the people with ILLEGAL Election Stealing Maneuvers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Of course, there was the impeachment which was hinging entirely upon a very bizarre contortion of a phone call which on its face - doesn't really measure up to being criminal.

When Biden is on camera recounting a Quid Pro Quo action against Ukraine

Kinnakeet

So you ask for proof and then once its provided you say "no not that kind of proof".

The proof i showed all comes from emails and text messages entered into the record in court.

What a sad life you must lead.

Why 70 million morons voted for a bright orange conman who openly tried to steal an election and said he can grab women by their private parts.

Just because i think Trump supporters are stupid doesnt mean I dont think they voted for him.

Should i just deny the 2016 election because i dont like the results?
My life is awesome and was super awesome when Trump was POTUS and my stocks were making huge amounts of money and then BOZO the clown got in somehow and we are all losing money,but I know your reply will be not me because your better than the others.

StmarysCity79

My life is awesome and was super awesome when Trump was POTUS and my stocks were making huge amounts of money and then BOZO the clown got in somehow and we are all losing money,but I know your reply will be not me because your better than the others.

"During the week of February 24–28, 2020, stock markets dropped as the COVID-19 pandemic spread globally. The FTSE 100 dropped 13%, while the DJIA and S&P 500 Index dropped 11-12% in the biggest downward weekly drop since the financial crisis of 2007–2008."

Who was President at that time?