Happy Hour and Karaoke

UncleBacon

I'm a no go and its not because I hate you and I really do hate you :lmao: j/k I have a lot of work to catch up with and things to get ready for....remember the christening is on sunday...I am the godfather so I'm expecting you 2 there....4d never did pick up his invite from me but I told him about it....it should be in his phone

4d2008

I'm a no go and its not because I hate you and I really do hate you :lmao: j/k I have a lot of work to catch up with and things to get ready for....remember the christening is on sunday...I am the godfather so I'm expecting you 2 there....4d never did pick up his invite from me but I told him about it....it should be in his phone
it is in my phone and I told John Id be there. BUT we are leaving after. Busy day that day.

dn0121

:lmao:
Well who has mine cause my entire body has been killing me these last couple days. :lmao:

Same here but I know mine is from the weekend. It was the first weekend since last year that I worked my butt off and got a good workout. I even got to play with my saw and hammer. Next weekend is work on the bike weekend I hope.

kelb

art imitating life
Yup Hes my friend and I was trying to help him out but I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone so I'm not going to sit there alone...

maybe another time.