Happy Hour and Karaoke

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/448; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

kelb said:
Yup Hes my friend and I was trying to help him out but I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone so I'm not going to sit there alone...

maybe another time.

Guess I won't see u there

Beta84

They're out to get us
Yup Hes my friend and I was trying to help him out but I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone so I'm not going to sit there alone...

maybe another time.
I'd go if u don't mind my germs :wink:

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/448; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Guess I won't see u there
thought u said u weren't going :confused:

dn0121

I never said anything u all assumed

4d2008

aaaaannnnddd this is why I dont see any more big gatherings at CIP anymore as well. :shrug: well this and the fact that everyone has issues with everyone else part. :ohwell:

Beta84

They're out to get us
aaaaannnnddd this is why I dont see any more big gatherings at CIP anymore as well. :shrug: well this and the fact that everyone has issues with everyone else part. :ohwell:

yeah sorta sucks doesn't it? i dunno what everyone's problem is. :shrug:

dn0121

They still and will happen

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I tried to get everyone to go to Charlie's a few weeks ago and all I got was :crickets:

dn0121

Beta84 said:

yeah sorta sucks doesn't it? i dunno what everyone's problem is. :shrug:

Well when it was just kelb me and kris I wasn't going to go. Then it was just Kelb and I wanted others to come but couldn't call them till now

Beta84

They're out to get us

Well when it was just kelb me and kris I wasn't going to go. Then it was just Kelb and I wanted others to come but couldn't call them till now

I was the first one who signed up to go! And I still would if I was healthy. But hey...I'm feeling OK, I'll still come if u guys are ok with the possibility of my germs. I'm sorta thinkin ur not ok with that tho :ohwell:

4d2008

I was the first one who signed up to go! And I still would if I was healthy. But hey...I'm feeling OK, I'll still come if u guys are ok with the possibility of my germs. I'm sorta thinkin ur not ok with that tho :ohwell:
Ill go when pigs fly..

oh look, beta has swine flu.

4d2008

pigs do fly. haven't u seen bacon's ass??

and I don't think I have the swine, it's supposedly alot worse than this lame crap I've got :lol:
if you are going to do something do it right. now get your arse out there and get a real cold.

Im out. Got tons to do.

:buddies:

dn0121

Beta84 said:

I could give 2 chits if ur sick or not. If u want to come come other wise don't if ur not up to it dont

Beta84

They're out to get us
if you are going to do something do it right. now get your arse out there and get a real cold.

Im out. Got tons to do.

:buddies:
Fair enough! :lmao:

I could give 2 chits if ur sick or not. If u want to come come other wise don't if ur not up to it dont

when u headin over? I'm feelin alot better than I was this morning and i'm pretty sure i'm not on meds anymore! is kelb not going anymore? kelb kelb kelbbbb