Happy Hour and Karaoke

C

citizen_fear

I'm packing my hosue up so I dont know about this week but I will be there NEXT week!

Just want to say I didnt make it there Tues. but I had dinner there Friday evening and it was really good, recommend it if your tastes aren't boring because the food was good but different, GF didnt care for her dish but said she would go back. Prices not too bad either.

dn0121

Just want to say I didnt make it there Tues. but I had dinner there Friday evening and it was really good, recommend it if your tastes aren't boring because the food was good but different, GF didnt care for her dish but said she would go back. Prices not too bad either.

Post a picture of your GF or you went alone.

Beta84

They're out to get us
after kris PMed me her "complications" I've decided she's not allowed to go, so that means I can come. :yahoo:

:killingme

dn0121

:roflmao:

You aren't going anywhere :smack: You have to get your ass home and do some plyometrics.

Yea, Im going to goto get the pull up bar too. Last night after we left Migs B wanted a BigMac and since we hadn't eaten dinner yet I had a double cheeseburger and then right into P90X. I figure that was a wash last night :lol: