Happy Hour and Karaoke

dn0121

Hrm... maybe if I make it a once a month thing I can get out before 8:30 and actually enjoy happy hour :lol:

Baby's 3... he can do The Wonderpets theme song pretty well, but that's the only one without hearing the words sung :shrug: No duets for us :lol:

For the first time I heard some Jonas Brothers last night. Hopefully that will also be the last time.

K

kris31280

For the first time I heard some Jonas Brothers last night. Hopefully that will also be the last time.

:nono: No Jonas Brothers here! My son's favorite songs:
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
So What - P!nk
Coin-Operated Boy - The Dresden Dolls
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
Misery Business - Paramore

i'll bring the crucifix

:duel: It's on, Betaboy...

crabluver

Another place to try...

Phil's on Saturday night 5-16-09. New place just opened up. On Gallant Green Road in Hughesville. Right before the trian tracks; Karoake starts at 8pm. Would love to see some forumites show up!! Maybe we could find a song and sing together!!!:otter:

K

kris31280

who is going to Chef's for karaoke? I heard it is from 8 to 11pm every tuesday night.
... I was gonna say I'll be there next week... but I made plans to go to a rock concert...

This week it's the idol finale... can't miss that... the world will end. Next week is rock concert... hot sweaty rocker guys... can't miss that... the world would end. SO....

2 weeks from this week? Penciling it in so I don't forget :lmao:

kelb

art imitating life
No we tried this weekend to get something going.... no shows.... :shrug:... well rockband showed 1 night... the other night 2 others showed.... I tried :shrug:

must not have been on their terms. I'm learning that some people are really good friends.. when its convienent :biggrin: