Harley guy wanted....

dogzzlife

elaine said:
I'm not her. I thought it was funny. Tacky, but funny.

I agree, it was funny......

My own Harley is still a couple of years away.... so a man w/room for a passenger would be ideal....

Personal preference for a Harley... have loved them for years...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dogzzlife said:
I agree, it was funny......

My own Harley is still a couple of years away.... so a man w/room for a passenger would be ideal....

Personal preference for a Harley... have loved them for years...

If you're not looking for a relationship, why does it matter how tall he is or how much he weighs? Do you choose your friends according to their appearance?

morganj614

How about an ad in the personals just looking for friends with motorcycles? The male base is larger compared to this small forum.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dogzzlife said:
okay, I wouldn't be opposed to a relationship.....

Are you looking for a relationship, or just trying to excuse your narrow mindedness?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Hi, I'm not new to the forums, and I am not looking for a relationship, nor am I looking for someone to :bangbang: and I'd be scared to ride on the back of the bike of a stranger whom I don't know, much less how safe of a driver they are. But if I was into that kind of thing - I would actually search the appropriate website. But I guess that would make too much sense.
http://www.bikerkiss.com/?tid=122

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I got a 4wheeler, it has room on the back :shrug:

it vibrates, and pulls wheelies, runs through deep mud, and spins tires :yay:

migtig said:
Hi, I'm not new to the forums, and I am not looking for a relationship, nor am I looking for someone to :bangbang: and I'd be scared to ride on the back of the bike of a stranger whom I don't know, much less how safe of a driver they are. But if I was into that kind of thing - I would actually search the appropriate website. But I guess that would make too much sense.
Go shopping at Toots.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
migtig said:

You're gonna' get stuck up biatch karma.

morganj614

elaine said:
You're gonna' get stuck up biatch karma.

vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours to give the stuck up biatch, try again later you loser :lol:

Pete

Repete
dogzzlife said:
:howdy: Don't come here often, so what a surprise to find an "old" post still being batted around.....

Obviously I'm still single, so what the heck, give everyone something else to talk about...

Looking for a - single (not married, not attached, not a geographic bachelor - SINGLE), over 35, over 5'9", but not severely over weight - man with a harley.

I'm not looking for a relationship and I'm very low maintenance as I don't have a lot of free time and don't expect you too fill what time I have....

Anyway... if there are any men that fit this I'd look forward to hearing from you...
Holy crap.......thats me! :really:

dogzzlife

BikerKiss.... yep - looking for someone closer to home....
Narrow minded...... just like most people, know what I'm looking for.... if a relationship came along I'd be fine, but otherwise I'm fine without it....

Guess I didn't pay enough attention to realize there was actually a "personals", what the hell (from this narrow minded #####) is a dating and married section for?

Enjoy this thread cause you all only talk to each other anyway....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
morganj614 said:
vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours to give the stuck up biatch, try again later you loser :lol:

:killingme