Harley guy wanted....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dogzzlife said:
Enjoy this thread cause you all only talk to each other anyway....

We've been talking to you. It's not our fault you have no sense of humor. :shrug:

Ponytail

Pete said:
That site is dead :dead:

The site still works, just not for us. :lol: I'm still a member, but I'm not sure why. :confused: I haven't paid in a LONG time, but I still get message notifications and updates. :shrug:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
dogzzlife said:
BikerKiss.... yep - looking for someone closer to home....
Narrow minded...... just like most people, know what I'm looking for.... if a relationship came along I'd be fine, but otherwise I'm fine without it....

Guess I didn't pay enough attention to realize there was actually a "personals", what the hell (from this narrow minded #####) is a dating and married section for?

Enjoy this thread cause you all only talk to each other anyway....
I think you should tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have any kids? What do you do for fun? Are you in the Park? How old you are etc.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Tigerlily said:
I think you should tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have any kids? What do you do for fun? Are you in the Park? How old you are, are you chubby, etc.

:fixed:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dogzzlife said:
:howdy: Don't come here often, so what a surprise to find an "old" post still being batted around.....

Obviously I'm still single, so what the heck, give everyone something else to talk about...

Looking for a - single (not married, not attached, not a geographic bachelor - SINGLE), over 35, over 5'9", but not severely over weight - man with a harley.

I'm not looking for a relationship and I'm very low maintenance as I don't have a lot of free time and don't expect you too fill what time I have....

Anyway... if there are any men that fit this I'd look forward to hearing from you...
Relationship is out. as is BANGBANGBANG.. don't have a Harley, but do have a bike..

If you just want to go for a ride for the wind in your hair ok...

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
Hey!!!
MM was the one bragging about his jet drive
I didn't see him licking his eyebrows, panting and posting a picture of his V-Strom. :shrug:

dogzzlife

I'm not run off yet.... I'm a bartender, I'm used to people acting like this although they are normally drunk....

What do I do for fun? Same thing most people do... like to go to movies, although it's been 3 years since I've been to one.... like to eat a good steak, love mexican food....

No kids, but lots and lots of dogs (that's why I don't have much time)

I'm 48, one tatoo, all my own teeth, could stand to loose some weight (but not exactly chubby).