Harry Potter

joedancer

bookman
Thank you so much! We really had fun. It was nice to see so much support from the community!

Hope to see you again,

Joe

watercolor said:
Nice turnout Joe!

WE were there!

Thanks for doing a great job!! :)

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
juggy4805 said:
Awesome book. Couldn't have been any better.
:yeahthat: What a great way to end the book!!

And although the Harry Potter books are ending. There is nothing to say she couldn't start some about another person from the end of the book... :whistle:

Last edited:
K

kris31280

I finished the book in 7 hours... I couldn't put it down!

Loved it, was a great way to end the book and the series... it ends as it should.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
kris31280 said:
I finished the book in 7 hours... I couldn't put it down!

Loved it, was a great way to end the book and the series... it ends as it should.

When did the last Harry Potter book come out?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Attachments

• Harry Potter.jpg
    Harry Potter.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 86

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
The Deathly Hallows was good, perhaps the best of the series. Everything tied together well (perhaps too well*) and the plot, which veered from action to drama to fantasy to horror, was fast-paced and twisty. Just an engaging, fun, and intelligent read. Should adapt into a fantastic movie.

*If I had one problem with how J.K. Rowling ended the series, it was with the incredible tidiness of the epilogue. I was especially annoyed by the Harry-Ginny coupling. It just felt too... 'happy happy joy joy,' and perhaps a bit rushed. Otherwise, :yay: :yay: :yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I grabbed the latest H.P and read the last page... I mad faces at my girl friend, who is patiently trying to read her way slowly , pge by page..

I was :shocked: by what I read!! :lol:

Geek

DotTheEyes said:
The Deathly Hallows was good, perhaps the best of the series. Everything tied together well (perhaps too well*) and the plot, which veered from action to drama to fantasy to horror, was fast-paced and twisty. Just an engaging, fun, and intelligent read. Should adapt into a fantastic movie.

*If I had one problem with how J.K. Rowling ended the series, it was with the incredible tidiness of the epilogue. I was especially annoyed by the Harry-Ginny coupling. It just felt too... 'happy happy joy joy,' and perhaps a bit rushed. Otherwise, :yay: :yay: :yay:

I think we tend to forget that these are kids books :lmao:

And I sobbed over Dobby. So hard.

Geek

juggy4805 said:
We are all friends here so I can be honest. I had big girl tears over that. I was so upset I had to change my panties

:fixed:

I love you even more for reading Harry :kiss: