Has anyone else been having trouble with their radio?

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
For the past 3 weeks or so, my radio can't pick up ANY of the stations it used to. I mean... I know southern Maryland has NEVER been the best for picking up decent radio stations... but I used to get a few of the DC area ones to come in pretty decent down most of 235, now they are all sounding terrible.

At first I was afraid it was just my radio, but my friend's car was the same way.

Has anyone else noticed it?

crazytown

How funny you mentioned that, I've been flipping through my stations like crazy and it's nothing but STATIC!

Originally posted by Shakezula
At first I was afraid it was just my radio, but my friend's car was the same way.

Has anyone else noticed it?
It happens when Chasey's Biorhythms hit exceptionally high waves... it will clear up once she appeases her urges.

Jameo

What?!
This morning I come into work and turn on my radio expecting to hear the same old 102.9 local country station, and there is some 103.1 rap station coming in nice and clear :confused:

Shakezula

Originally posted by Kyle
Hope he doesn't get run over.

You DO!? LOL.

Anyway... at least it isn't just mine screwing up (meaning, I don't have to go out and buy a new antenna or something)... ANd usually all I listen to are CDs, but I was just looking for some variety lately..

Thanks.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I thought it had something to do with the heat/air quality messing up the signals. Wouldn't ya know that as soon as I start having problems my 6 disc changer decides it doesn't want to read cds and starts giving me some error message. Cause I have the time to take it to Annapolis to get looked at. I'm not under warranty anymore either so I might as well bend over now. :bawl:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Kyle
Hope he doesn't get run over.

Me either. :lol: Toby Keith is one of my favorite country singers.

Actually, you were the reason I got XM. You mentioned it after you had it installed. I have had it over a year now, and I haven’t even listened to ½ of the channels, but it sure keeps me entertained at work all day. I totally love it. :cheers:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by IM4Change
Me either. :lol: Toby Keith is one of my favorite country singers.

Actually, you were the reason I got XM. You mentioned it after you had it installed. I have had it over a year now, and I haven’t even listened to ½ of the channels, but it sure keeps me entertained at work all day. I totally love it. :cheers:
150 :yay:

Shakezula

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I thought it had something to do with the heat/air quality messing up the signals. Wouldn't ya know that as soon as I start having problems my 6 disc changer decides it doesn't want to read cds and starts giving me some error message. Cause I have the time to take it to Annapolis to get looked at. I'm not under warranty anymore either so I might as well bend over now. :bawl:

I thought about the heat and humidity too, and all the storms that we've been getting. But it hadn't been constant for 3 weeks straight... so I thought something else may be up.

Otter thanks for the heads up on the solar flares... that definitely makes sense.