has anyone lost a black cat?

witchiepooh 364

Is there anyone who wants this cat? i hate to take it to well pet but i can't keep it...very sweet but i have enough...and i want to find it a home before cold weather sets in....please let me know...

A few days ago a really friendly and talkative cat showed up at our house...has on a red collar with a bell (not a break away and has like little white pearls on it) by the way i live in the lexington park area. it is an adult cat ...i have been feeding it, but can't bring it in..i have two other cats that won't stand for it..would really like to find the owners if possible....

Last edited:

greyhound

witchiepooh 364 said:
hahaha ! funny! i guess i should have said he talks cat talk ya know meows and stuff...

I just couldn't pass that one up.

I hope you find the owners. Sounds like he may have gotten out of someones house.

My husband can home today and said "I almost brought a kitten home, it was in the storm drain in front of the office." I love cats, but we have two Greyhounds....they like to chase furry little animals......

witchiepooh 364

i really hope so too....at first i thought maybe it was just hanging around sharing food with the other outdoor cat..but it has made itself at home on the chair outside...hasn't left for days....and becoming not afraid of our dog anymore...i would take it to well pet but want to make sure someone isn't missing it yet...i am taking care of it and it is not cold outside so it is ok...i tried to let it in but my other cat was in attack mode as soon as i opened the door...

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Someone posted about losing a grey cat with a red collar. Could it have dyed its hair in an effort to start a new life? :eyebrow:

witchiepooh 364

yeah i saw that ad...was hoping the owners were not seeing the true color they sound so similar lol! maybe in cognito....but seriously i hope they find their cat..

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

K_Jo said:
Someone posted about losing a grey cat with a red collar. Could it have dyed its hair in an effort to start a new life? :eyebrow:

...I tried that, even put shades on 'em and dropped 'em off at the Block. They still find their way home.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...I tried that, even put shades on 'em and dropped 'em off at the Block. They still find their way home.
You have to butter their paws. And you have to use real butter. That Fabio stuff doesn't fool them.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
witchiepooh 364 said:
yeah i saw that ad...was hoping the owners were not seeing the true color they sound so similar lol! maybe in cognito....but seriously i hope they find their cat..
Can you post some pictures of it?

witchiepooh 364

will try to get some pics in a few minutes.....do i have to photobucket them to put them on here? not quite sure how to put them here....

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
witchiepooh 364 said:
will try to get some pics in a few minutes.....do i have to photobucket them to put them on here? not quite sure how to put them here....
Umm...hopefully someone else will explain that to you. I'm a really bad explainer. :lol:

witchiepooh 364

ok hehehe....i went outside to take a pic and all of a sudden after days it is not out there....it was just there about a half hour ago....is it possible if it lives in the neighborhood and finally decided to go home? it has not been away from my porch for days and now it is gone hmmmm

Pyro

Blah
<quote>..i tried to let it in but my other cat was in attack mode as soon as i opened the door...</quote>

Did it do some karate moves?

witchiepooh 364

actually yes...very similar to karate lol! started at one end of the room and withing seconds was sailing through the air hissing and growling almost got out but i shut the door fast!